Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2013, 01:11   #1861
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post

no problem.

I dont have the cross-over filters for the components- I dont know if they were there in the car. I couldnt see them, so no question of forgetting to take them out at the time of the upgrade.

But how do you plan to use these - do you want to put the 4" in the front & the 6.5" in the back - without the tweeters ?

But do remember not to expect high SQ from the components. But sound is clean at normal volumes. At high volumes, it begins to sound a little hollow since the bass is lacking / not sufficient.
(I upgraded, and feel a big difference in the output with my new components.)

If you stilll want it, let me know. Will need a lil time to pack it & send it out. Happy if these can be used.
Thanks a lot sir.

What i was thinking was to directly use the 4" in the front.
Shift my front 6.5" from the swift to the Santro (back) and use these Components on the Swift.

I am really poor in terms of the technical knowledge for ICE. Just wanted to know aren't component speakers expected to produces a louder and a better base than normal speakers ?

Moreover, can i directly connect 6 speakers to the HU without an amp ?
Or a two channel amp with a set of components and a Sub ?

PS: One of my friends might be coming to Bangalore, he might pick it up from you on my behalf. Will let you know

Last edited by satyamkaushik : 23rd June 2013 at 01:34.
Old 23rd June 2013, 04:04   #1862
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
no problem.

I dont have the cross-over filters for the components- I dont know if they were there in the car. I couldnt see them, so no question of forgetting to take them out at the time of the upgrade.

But how do you plan to use these - do you want to put the 4" in the front & the 6.5" in the back - without the tweeters ?

But do remember not to expect high SQ from the components. But sound is clean at normal volumes. At high volumes, it begins to sound a little hollow since the bass is lacking / not sufficient.
(I upgraded, and feel a big difference in the output with my new components.)

If you stilll want it, let me know. Will need a lil time to pack it & send it out. Happy if these can be used.
Damn!!! Incase satyamkaushik drops out I can pickup these locally
Old 23rd June 2013, 09:33   #1863
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post

Damn!!! Incase satyamkaushik drops out I can pickup these locally
I feel lucky

I have asked my friend for the pickup
His schedule is not fixed yet.
Will let you know, just in case he doesn't get it for me or if posting them is not feasible.
Old 24th June 2013, 20:33   #1864
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzone View Post
Hi! Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is : QDU7GZJ4YW
Gift Voucher Validity : May 22, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
I just used this code to purchase a car shampoo. Thank you
Old 24th June 2013, 21:01   #1865
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I just used this code to purchase a car shampoo. Thank you
Glad it did not go waste and was used up. Would post more if I happen to get one more.
Old 27th June 2013, 13:40   #1866
BHPian

Request if anybody is willing to share an ebay India Gift Voucher Code
Old 27th June 2013, 13:48   #1867
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by si1ver0ne View Post
Request if anybody is willing to share an ebay India Gift Voucher Code
EBay India Gift Voucher Code is 2VQAUKB3WZ
Validity: 22 May, 2013 - 30 Jun, 2013

This is for 7% off i guess.
Old 27th June 2013, 14:13   #1868
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Beat View Post

This is for 7% off i guess.
Thanks a lot Mr.Beat will be using this voucher immediately to purchase a wifi dongle on ebay.
Old 27th June 2013, 14:18   #1869
Senior - BHPian

You can still get a 7% off on ebay by recharging vodafone or reliance by some amount. Pls find the info online.

I am looking for 100 off on 300, but they have changed that offer to 7% off on ebay. Does anyone have 100 off on 300? We can exchange the coupons.
Old 2nd July 2013, 17:51   #1870
BHPian

I have a whole lot of kitchen utensils to give away in Pune. There's stuff of assorted shapes and sizes (mostly stainless steel and plastic) gathered over a few years. This could help someone setting up a house for the first time.

I'd appreciate if a pick-up is arranged as its a nuisance to pack and send.
PM for details.

Cheers,
Rahul
Old 3rd July 2013, 08:57   #1871
Senior - BHPian

I also have a separate lot of utensils to give away, including a electric roti maker (used once to test if it works!), a membrane water filter and some furniture (a dressing table with a mirror).

All for pick up only. Location: Kothrud, Pune

Also, does anyone know where I can give away used shoes, toys, raincoats and clothes (kids)? These are in very good usable quality, just that the kids have outgrown them. Perhaps some charity somewhere could put them to good use?
Old 3rd July 2013, 09:58   #1872
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
I have a whole lot of kitchen utensils to give away in Pune. There's stuff of assorted shapes and sizes (mostly stainless steel and plastic) gathered over a few years. This could help someone setting up a house for the first time.

I'd appreciate if a pick-up is arranged as its a nuisance to pack and send.
PM for details.

Cheers,
Rahul
Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
I also have a separate lot of utensils to give away, including a electric roti maker (used once to test if it works!), a membrane water filter and some furniture (a dressing table with a mirror).

All for pick up only. Location: Kothrud, Pune

Also, does anyone know where I can give away used shoes, toys, raincoats and clothes (kids)? These are in very good usable quality, just that the kids have outgrown them. Perhaps some charity somewhere could put them to good use?

I would like to collect both these items.

I know of just the place that really needs them.... MANAVYA... these are children with HIV needing many of these and more.

Thanks from them if it works out!
Old 3rd July 2013, 10:46   #1873
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketantendulkar View Post
I would like to collect both these items.

I know of just the place that really needs them.... MANAVYA... these are children with HIV needing many of these and more.

Thanks from them if it works out!
All of the above from my side reserved for ketantendulkar on behalf of MANAVYA (please check PM with my details).
I will try to dig out some more useful stuff from some stored boxes. If I can organise something later (from myself + friends), I will deliver it myself if this is ok.

Last edited by selfdrive : 3rd July 2013 at 10:48.
Old 3rd July 2013, 10:51   #1874
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
All of the above from my side reserved for ketantendulkar on behalf of MANAVYA (please check PM with my details).
I will try to dig out some more useful stuff from some stored boxes. If I can organise something later (from myself + friends), I will deliver it myself if this is ok.
Perfect!

PM me for their contact details and location once you are all set to deliver!

I can help out too!

Note: Just wanted to say I am overwhelmed! When it rains it pours! All of you with big hearts can easily understand how much such things will be appreciated by people who really need them! And these children are extremely vulnerable and fragile; some of them pass away overnight - such is the demonic nature of this disease.

Last edited by ketantendulkar : 3rd July 2013 at 10:55.
Old 3rd July 2013, 11:37   #1875
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
I have a whole lot of kitchen utensils to give away in Pune.
The utensils are reserved for member driverace, with ketantendulkar second in queue.

Cheers,
Rahul

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks