Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2009, 15:45   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadf00t View Post
Oh Sam that is why you were missing at the Blind man Car rally.
Actually, given a choice between IM and meeting friends from the Blind Man's association, I'd have taken the latter.
Unfortunately my BIL(and best friend) is here after very long and he has missed both the IM shows. We grew up on that stuff and made a promise to each other to visit the show together. Just the 2 of us.

Tickets were booked and all was ready. I'd sent the money to ankit and was all set for the 7th feb.

Then the rally was postponed to the 15th.
My BIL refused to go alone to the show, I couldn't (and didn't) want to go back on my promise and something we'd promised each other over 20 years. We flew into in the morning and ran out during "The Evil that men do", caught a bus and took the last flight back home to Mumbai.

I am in touch with Jatin and Pari from the last 3 years (because I've been at that rally twice before and even stood in 3rd position 2 years ago). I would have loved to come and meet them and even had to sms them saying sorry I didn't make it. I'll meet them one of these days.
Old 16th February 2009, 15:57   #32
BANNED

I have gone to each Iron Maiden concert all alone. For me its like how folks go to a temple. I dont jump, dance, headbang.. for the 4+ hours i just watch and listen.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks