Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2008, 15:26   #1
BHPian

Travel Survey

Guys,

One of my close friends is trying to build some innovative concepts for Indian Travellers. He has rolled out a survey, which will help him identify some interesting areas which will help in the future. The survey contains only 15 questions and will take max 10 mins. We need as many responses as possible to draw out an accurate conclusion.

You may respond to the survey by clicking the following URL: [FONT=Arial]http://www.AdvancedSurvey.com[/FONT]
When you arrive at the Advanced Survey homepage, type in survey number 65188 in the "Take A Survey" box

Note: I am NOT PAID to do this. This survey has been put up by a very close friend. We are trying to roll out a few concepts for Indian travellers in the future.

Presume that since our community is into Travel, this might be a right forum for this survey. Your help and time is sincerely appreciated.

Mods - I am allowed to post this, right?

Cheers! cheers:

Last edited by iceman7 : 7th November 2008 at 15:27. Reason: forgot to attach the link.
Old 7th November 2008, 16:01   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman7 View Post
Guys,

One of my close friends is trying to build some innovative concepts for Indian Travellers. He has rolled out a survey, which will help him identify some interesting areas which will help in the future. The survey contains only 15 questions and will take max 10 mins. We need as many responses as possible to draw out an accurate conclusion.

You may respond to the survey by clicking the following URL: [FONT=Arial]http://www.AdvancedSurvey.com[/FONT]
When you arrive at the Advanced Survey homepage, type in survey number 65188 in the "Take A Survey" box

Note: I am NOT PAID to do this. This survey has been put up by a very close friend. We are trying to roll out a few concepts for Indian travellers in the future.

Presume that since our community is into Travel, this might be a right forum for this survey. Your help and time is sincerely appreciated.

Mods - I am allowed to post this, right?

Cheers! cheers:

Hi Iceman

I have just taken this survey ...

My thoughts on it. Please don't take any offence on my comments. They are JUST MY THOUGHTS and nothing more than that. I am sure there must have been lots of brainstorming before putting together this survey

The choices do not really help me narrow down into one final answer.
For example: When you ask for what kind of holiday I prefer - What is the difference between "Weekend" & "Short Break" ? Also the options were narrow. I might have a different idea of a 'holiday' ... So an "Others" and asking the person to explain it would have been better

There are similar such stuff, where I thought there could have been more thought into the choices.

Once again, no offence

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks