Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2013, 15:51   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Call Taxis in Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1 View Post
What should we do in such cases? Rather what can we do? Is there any alternative?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMS View Post
I have heard this about Wings quite a few times, So I have kept myself away from hiring wings cabs. Instead try Easyride cabs or T-Cabs. They have been better than Wings.
I agree, Wings' service has gone downhill very fast. My wife uses Shree Cabs [phone number 020-67999999] sometimes, and till now, their service has been quite decent.

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 17th September 2013, 13:05   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
I agree, Wings' service has gone downhill very fast. My wife uses Shree Cabs [phone number 020-67999999] sometimes, and till now, their service has been quite decent.
Whenever I've been to Pune, (most recently 3 months ago), I've always used Shree Cabs. Their Service is Quite Good, thought some of the cars are not in a very good condition (cleanliness wise).
Old 3rd November 2014, 13:13   #18
BHPian

Re-opening a past thread. I need advise on hiring a car for 3/4 days for my parents to complete their Ashtavinayak tour. A sedan or Innova is preferred. Can any of the Pune folks suggest some good, clean and reliable taxis for this? I was thinking of Carzonrent. Any suggestions?

Cheers!
Rohan
Old 3rd November 2014, 15:51   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjalihal View Post
Re-opening a past thread. I need advise on hiring a car for 3/4 days for my parents to complete their Ashtavinayak tour. A sedan or Innova is preferred. Can any of the Pune folks suggest some good, clean and reliable taxis for this? I was thinking of Carzonrent. Any suggestions?

Cheers!
Rohan
Try Zoom Car .
http://www.zoomcar.com/pune

Lot of good reviews about this vendor .
Old 3rd November 2014, 16:07   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjalihal View Post

Cheers!
Rohan
If you want a self drive then rent an SUV from Zoom. They have a Safari or Scorpio that come close to an Innova for your needs. For rentals with a driver, choose carzonrent or any other competent vendor.
Old 3rd November 2014, 18:41   #21
Senior - BHPian

Except Traveltime and Wings, I find that you need to do booking far in advance.
If you have a trip in the night, and you decide to look around for taxi in the noon - then best of luck. Same thing goes for morning travel and you looking around for taxi the previous evening.
Old 3rd November 2014, 18:56   #22
Senior - BHPian

I found that for local travel in normal daytime, autowale.in service is quite good. They charge 20 rs over and above the meter for convenience, but it is a worthwhile service. Comes out to be pretty easy on the pocket too.

I wouldn't risk it for time sensitive visits though.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks