Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2022, 09:26   #1171
Team-BHP Support

Re: The "Provident Fund" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Just found out that the transfer request has been rejected by the Field Office
I reached out to my old organisation for help on how this can be resolved.

- They asked for the details: UAN, old and new PF A/c no., start and end date of employments

According to them, this issue has arisen because I had an employment wherein I joined and left the firm, withdrawing the PF balance, before UAN was introduced.

- They then said they'll prepare a letter and share. But they never did so, I don't know if they sent it directly to the EPF Office.

but,

- They asked me to write a letter to the EPF Office mentioning the above (mainly that I had a PF a/c before UAN, and that that was withdrawn) and requesting them to approve the transfer.

I just checked today that it has been done, and the balance from the old employment has transferred over the new account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Did they credit last year's interest early? Anyone else got?
I got the interest for my previous employment's account; not current.
libranof1987 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2022, 10:04   #1172
BHPian

Again my PF Transfer was rejected (4th rejection) with same reasons...

1. EPS wages something something before 2014 year and such.
2. Father name wrong
3. Claim settled

The same messages came before when it was rejected.

Last time, when the rejection happened, I raised grievance to get my EPS details added to EPFO and they told it will be done so I waited for a month before I raised my 4th PF Transfer claim and that too was rejected.

Now again I have raised grievance and gave them reference of old grievance# where they told they will update EPS info and also screenshot from "For Employees" portal to show it is indeed updated and again gave EPS annexure K of my first employer.

Can anyone tell me visiting an EPFO office near my home can be of any help wherein someone can answer my questions?
Old 6th August 2022, 09:58   #1173
BHPian

Guys, I need some help regarding my EPF passbook. Now my UAN is activated, I changed password recently, just the e nomination is pending. But when I try to access my passbook it gives invalid username or password error message. Anyone else faced similar issue and how do I resolve this ? Thanks in advance !
Old 6th August 2022, 13:11   #1174
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay6988 View Post
Guys, I need some help regarding my EPF passbook. Now my UAN is activated, I changed password recently, just the e nomination is pending. But when I try to access my passbook it gives invalid username or password error message. Anyone else faced similar issue and how do I resolve this ? Thanks in advance !
Are you with EPF trust or subscribing to a trust managed by your employer? If it is the later, you need to retueve your statement from your employer only.
skumare is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th August 2022, 13:36   #1175
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumare View Post
Are you with EPF trust or subscribing to a trust managed by your employer? If it is the later, you need to retueve your statement from your employer only.
Thank you for your reply ! Yes, my pf is with a trust, managed by my employer. I'm switching to new employer soon, and have provided the current pf details to new employer. Will this be enough for transfer of thre pf account?
Old 15th September 2022, 07:36   #1176
BHPian

Any idea when last year's interest will be credited? Is there a way we are compensated for the loss of interest for the few month which is substantial? Or how is it handled? How does the compounding happen if the last year's interest is credited after several months?
lapis_lazuli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2022, 09:22   #1177
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
How does the compounding happen if the last year's interest is credited after several months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalOne View Post
I analyzed this a little bit on this now. As per my analysis the date of credit of interest does not matter.
I had posted this couple of years back (Pg: 61, Post #915) in this thread. Please go through it.
DigitalOne is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th September 2022, 11:25   #1178
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay6988 View Post
Thank you for your reply ! Yes, my pf is with a trust, managed by my employer. I'm switching to new employer soon, and have provided the current pf details to new employer. Will this be enough for transfer of thre pf account?
If you have a UAN number, you just need to provide the UAN number to the new employer and your old and new PF will get linked right?
jinojohnt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2022, 19:38   #1179
Senior - BHPian

I quit my job earlier this year and changed the branch of my HDFC bank account. After this my bank details was deleted in EPFO portal, now they are asking me to get the approval from my employer to change the bank details. I tried to explain the EPFO staff that my previous employer can no longer approve my request as I don't work for them, but these guys lack common sense and rejected my request. What is the next option for me?

I am not working now because of health issues.

Last edited by deehunk : 18th October 2022 at 19:45.
Old 19th October 2022, 08:42   #1180
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deehunk View Post
I quit my job earlier this year and changed the branch of my HDFC bank account. After this my bank details was deleted in EPFO portal, now they are asking me to get the approval from my employer to change the bank details. I tried to explain the EPFO staff that my previous employer can no longer approve my request as I don't work for them, but these guys lack common sense and rejected my request. What is the next option for me?

I am not working now because of health issues.
That's bad. Technically what is the problem if the Aadhar is linked to the EPFO and Bank account. Please try asking your old employer if you have any contacts there. Now I am wondering whether I will end up with the same situation as I think I have given Citi Bank account and it is going to be taken over by Axis. I have to check this over the weekend.
Old 19th October 2022, 09:48   #1181
Senior - BHPian

The EPFO staff are unaware that once the Date of Exit is entered, the employer's approval process is unavailable. This is their website and process, if they don't know how it works, then I am helpless.
deehunk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th October 2022, 09:57   #1182
BHPian

Quote:
The EPFO staff are unaware that once the Date of Exit is entered, the employer's approval process is unavailable. This is their website and process, if they don't know how it works, then I am helpless.
In case you have the EPFO account with a local office, consider making a visit and try talking to them. This is what I would have tried if my EPFO was in the same town.

The e-grievance redressal system is good, but the resolutions leave a lot to be desired.
whitewing is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2022, 15:39   #1183
Senior - BHPian

I have switched companies this year and the earlier company held PF in trust.
Now that the amount has been shifted to UAN, I see that the passbook shows some discrepancy.

My current company deposits employee contribution + employer contribution + pension contribution every month.
However, the transfer of fund from previous company's trust to UAN shows only employee contribution + employer contribution. Pension contribution is blank.

Does anyone here have a similar experience?
alpha1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2022, 15:50   #1184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1 View Post
I have switched companies this year.
Does anyone here have a similar experience?
I am facing this issue, your employer should submit form 3A with revised returns to the EPFO, mine is currently in progress.
deehunk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2022, 16:11   #1185
BANNED

Quote:
I am facing this issue, your employer should submit form 3A with revised returns to the EPFO, mine is currently in progress.
Thanks. This means my pension services are also not tranferred. My employer only shared the Annexure-K with me.

Do i need to ask them specifically for Form 3A

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks