Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2009, 15:38   #466
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
I guess that if you stay put in your current location, and still get to visit these places, then we can expect a travelogue every day from you!
Ive got 10 different routes to travel from tarnaka to Jubilee depending on which time you leave already !
8:00 - easy peasy , just stick to SD road and all the flyovers.

8:30 - take university road and come from VidyaNagar towards tank bund

8:45 - yikes!..... go through Secunderabad station , ranigunj, necklace and rajbhavan .... take all commercial roads cause Hyderabadi businessman dont get up till 11 and even the shoppers know that!

9:00 - call office and casually tell them that you've got a business breakfast going on. Then drive through any route and reach after an hour.

Oh i wont get into the return routes - one has to go through famous landmarks like Thukaram Gate and what not , lol .
Old 26th February 2009, 17:29   #467
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
Ive got 10 different routes to travel from tarnaka to Jubilee depending on which time you leave already !
8:00 - easy peasy , just stick to SD road and all the flyovers.

8:30 - take university road and come from VidyaNagar towards tank bund

8:45 - yikes!..... go through Secunderabad station , ranigunj, necklace and rajbhavan .... take all commercial roads cause Hyderabadi businessman dont get up till 11 and even the shoppers know that!

9:00 - call office and casually tell them that you've got a business breakfast going on. Then drive through any route and reach after an hour.

Oh i wont get into the return routes - one has to go through famous landmarks like Thukaram Gate and what not , lol .
Nice travelogue Arun. But, isn't it in the wrong section? And, where are the pictures that go hand in glove with travelogues? Please next time post some pictures of your inter-city travelogues

btw, looks like i am going to be late as waiting for a call from customer. Will be at Ashoka around 7pm.
Old 26th February 2009, 19:35   #468
Senior - BHPian

Scenic Pics pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Nice travelogue Arun.

And, where are the pictures that go hand in glove with travelogues? Please next time post some pictures of your inter-city travelogues

You know what kind of pictures :-". The scenic ones of the eye catchers on Hyd' roads.

Cheers,
Old 26th February 2009, 23:32   #469
BHPian

Quote:
I think you should ask for a refund from Latitudes,i can see that it's a completely loss making proposition.
lol. as i said earlier pandeyji ,latitudes dont ask you to starve yourself.

on other thoughts the way you and me are posting on this thread we should start a restaurant man,lets name it 'Pandey ki Rasoi' hehehe.

i will invest my latitudes refund in our venture (only if i get 51% stake ,talking like b.k modi here)..

Infact i would also seek help from our CUG gang,let me quickly list down some role descriptors for them.

a) Arun- head cook ,takes care of the tandoor and the bhatti.
b) Himanshu bhai - piches in to sort any legal matters
c) Yashraj-Our ICE man will take care of our restaurants' sound system
d) Getsurya- Anna ,can take care of the finance.
e) Thedore- now this man is seriously into modifications ,so lets give him the interior decoration charge of our joint.
f) Raveendra/Suren Sir - Well based on my observations why not ask them to take care of one being the ghazal player and the other being the tabla maestro.(imagining suren singing 'chitti aayi hai aayi hai' already)hehehe

g) Pulsar 56- 'Tera kya ho gaya re kalia'

Sardar meine aapka namak khaya hai ,to ab Qawali gaa' lol...

h) nag- we can build our joints on his various properties /land .hehehe
i) Cooldude- hehehe ,he should take care of gardening and plantation
j) Hillram- Sir ,seeing your built i can only think of you being our bouncer.lol( in all good humour please)

k) Kkrk2k (whatever)- now this guy has had a stint in logistics ,so he takes care of home deliveries.hehee

And last but not the least my man ,chikoo beta cum cuba gooding junior cum usha uthoop(male version) ,he will be incharge of in house entertainement man.

i remember there was this show long back of amitabh bachan in the u.k called 'jhuma chuma in london' we can customize that to 'give chuma to chikoo in lingampally).

so here goes ,Pandey ki Rasoi ,opening soon in madhapur ,himayatnagar and limgampally. star attraction saturday night live with chikoo.

since nobody has been assigned jharu katka( cleaning) i will take that up.
Old 27th February 2009, 09:01   #470
Senior - BHPian

Phew!! the amount of traction this thread is getting is awesome! I was busy yesterday with US visitors and look am back by atleast dozen notes.

Rajesh, I was there in the Townhall happening for our company. You could have called me, and I would have walked out from the first row seat of mine as I am talking to the Obama on offshoring!!

Coming to the business proposal of yours, I am glad we are thinking alike! Food, Education & Health are alltime green pastures for any business ventures!! so lets kick on!! On funding I can partner with some one too

Arun, nice to see some regular notes from you dear!! Keep on posting!!

Guys, How about an impromtou dinner meet today around Hitech city!!??
Anybody had this opportunity to go to these nice foodie joints Barone!! I was told that the food is awesome and mocktails are really economical!! Any Barone joints near Hitech or Kukatpally!!??
Open for any other place too!!
Old 27th February 2009, 09:58   #471
Senior - BHPian

Wow... No free food for the Partners I guess! I am in but no ghazals from my side! How about me being in charge of the Spices?

Had been to Yoko Sizzlers last night. Tasted the Yoko Special (marinated) Chicken Sizzler and it was not up to my expectations. Approx cost - INR 300

I am yet to find a place for sizzlers better than Bombay Blue in Hyderabad!
Old 27th February 2009, 10:03   #472
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post

And last but not the least my man ,chikoo beta cum cuba gooding junior cum usha uthoop(male version) ,he will be incharge of in house entertainement man.

i remember there was this show long back of amitabh bachan in the u.k called 'jhuma chuma in london' we can customize that to 'give chuma to chikoo in lingampally).

so here goes ,Pandey ki Rasoi ,opening soon in madhapur ,himayatnagar and limgampally. star attraction saturday night live with chikoo.
Starting today, I'm honing my singing skills and will make you guys the guinea pigs tonight when we meet . lol
Old 27th February 2009, 10:28   #473
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
I am yet to find a place for sizzlers better than Bombay Blue in Hyderabad!
do we have kobe sizzlers in hyderabad? if yes ,i am sure you will like them.

also heard from avi lot of nice things about the sizzlers at palace heights in abids isnt it?
Old 27th February 2009, 13:45   #474
Senior - BHPian

Meeting tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Starting today, I'm honing my singing skills and will make you guys the guinea pigs tonight when we meet . lol
Heyy MC, are we meeting tonight? When where etc. Havent seen any posts about it!

Cheers,
Old 27th February 2009, 14:19   #475
Team-BHP Support

Please can someone provide feedback on Welcome to Placida - Home

For a office team party.
Old 27th February 2009, 14:52   #476
BHPian

Rajesh dude , i like everything , but some tweaks i may suggest are

gets us all some nicknames , coz we dont want the public to figure us out in day to day life.We'll be celebrities you see.

Ex Customer : damn, that place was hot and this guy was making some crazy stuff on the BBQ.
Potential Customer : What's his name , lets try tapping him up for the Novotel
Ex Customer : Got no clue dude , people say he responds to "ZZzzz" and nothing else .
Potential Customer : ZZZzzz ??
Ex Customer : NO, there's an extra "Z" in how you say it.
Potential Customer :Huh ?
Ex Customer : get it right when you meet him alright ? coz he's a mean bugger with skewers and knives.

Last edited by absynthguzzler : 27th February 2009 at 14:53.
Old 27th February 2009, 15:03   #477
Senior - BHPian

Ravveendra, looks like each of us want some time out for ourselves today! so lets drop todays plans...my 2 cents!
Old 27th February 2009, 15:55   #478
Distinguished - BHPian

Rajesh bhai, Post # 469 made me laugh so much, i had tears running down my eyes, thanks for that, it really felt good to laugh so much. I must say you are showing some skills in lines of Raveendra and Pulsar56.

Keep honing it and i am sure you will earn a job in a wit magazine for sure if you decide.

Btw, since you assigned yourself the prestigious job responsibility of an official sweeper of "Pandey ki Rasoi" and in that excitement looks like you forgot what my role would be?

Now, don't tell me that i have to stand on the main road and hoot/whistle and hustle business for our joint venture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
also heard from avi lot of nice things about the sizzlers at palace heights in abids isnt it?
Yes, they are quite nice when i had them about a year ago or so. And, in general they are popular to serve some good sizzlers.
Old 27th February 2009, 16:00   #479
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
Please can someone provide feedback on Welcome to Placida - Home

For a office team party.
this was the first resort i visited as a team offsite. and to be honest, the place is quite ok ok types. There is a pool though, and some space up front for a small game of cricket. but thats it. Advantage is how close it is to Hi Tech.

cheers!
sai
Old 27th February 2009, 16:07   #480
BHPian

Quote:
what my role would be?

Now, don't tell me that i have to stand on the main road and hoot/whistle and hustle business for our joint venture.

ok so i was looking at a more sophisticated role for you ,which is sitting at the 'galla' (cash counter) of our joint ,but now that you want to whistle around to invite business (being the sales guy you are) i will not stop you buddy

putting up a poster with my man chikoo in a belly dancing outfit would sure invite business anyways .lol..(god mile cruncher is going to kill me for this)

@ arun : simplify what you have written buddy ,though i told my dad to send me to oxford or cambridge which would have helped me understand that ,i ended up in a convent school in north west mumbai.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks