Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th July 2010, 13:24   #571
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, any openings for an Automobile Enggr in BLR ? He has worked for 2 yrs in one of Tata dealerships, and now has completed his BE Automobile also. Feedback is that the guy has a good base in the technical aspects.
Old 13th July 2010, 19:08   #572
Senior - BHPian

Need Information Urgent !

I would like to know if Tyco Electronics has IT(Software Operations) in Bangalore.

-Santosh
Old 14th July 2010, 10:00   #573

Hi, I am a Presales consultant with experience in Account Management, Customer Support and Marketing. If anyone knows of opportunities in any of these fields please let me know. Relocation is not an issue.

Thanks.
Old 16th July 2010, 08:17   #574
BHPian

Openings for V C++ professionals in IR (Welcome to Ingersoll Rand Company). Do PM me in case anyone is interested.
Old 19th July 2010, 14:43   #575
BHPian

Openings for Marketing Execitve in a 30 year old steel foundry.
Requirement: Preferably a diploma/degree in mechanical or metallurigical engineering
Experience: Minimum three years in the foundry industries.
Job Function: marketing of steel castings, manganese steel, alloy steel, stainless steel.
Remuneration: Fixed pay plus commission on order generation.
devansh@gujaratferroalloys.com
or PM me.

head office in mumbai and foundry in valsad, gujarat.
Old 20th July 2010, 19:56   #576
Senior - BHPian

Can anyone provide me the mail id of HCL's Senior VP HR Mr. A.P. Rao. Pls PM me directly. Thanks.
Old 20th July 2010, 21:20   #577
BHPian

Job Openings in BLR/HYD

Job opening in my organization based in Bangalore/Hyderabad.

1. IC Layout Engineer - Bangalore / Hyderabad 3-5 years of experience in Analog Layout/Custom layout

2. Lab Manager, Chip/Bench Validation (Bangalore)
-3-5 years of experience in handling IC lab environment.
-Familiarity with standard lab equipment such as oscilloscopes/logic
analyzers, etc.
-Familiar with PC based software data generation/capture tools.

-Ability to write/modify/enhance Software (Visual basic/Lab
view/Device Driver etc).
-conversant with device drivers/software GUI development/Bench
data capture & analysis.

3. Analog Design IC Design Engineer (Bangalore)

Old 21st July 2010, 14:59   #578
BHPian

Not at my organization by my friend who is working at a major European Bank (Paris HQ) told these jobs are available. Anyone interested please contact me:

Assistant Manager / Team Lead
  • Should be a graduate in any discipline and preferably should be post graduate in HR
  • Should have handled a team of 3 plus members[/FONT]
  • Should be able to create the dashboard & KPI’s and roll out of daily / weekly report
  • Manage the HR application tool when new joiners are on-board
  • Should have worked widely on PeopleSoft tool for updating and reporting headcount and MIS Reports
  • Should be capable of managing and maintaining the client and vendor relationships
  • Good understanding on Insurance processes, renewals and policies
  • Should posses a good knowledge of exit, on-boarding & inductions procedures and policies
  • Will be responsible as a SPOC for one entity, responsible for process documentation (SOPs / Operating Instructions)
  • Exp. - 4 to 7 yrs
Team Lead - Product Control
  • Should have a relevant Accountancy qualification and should be a university graduate in either CPA, CA, ACCA etc
  • Should be able to perform Accounting Production and Accounting Certification for different Countries/ Legal entities
  • Should be able to handle Capital Market activities and Financing activities such as FX, Treasury, Fixed Income, Equity Brokerage, Loans & Guarantee
  • Good knowledge of Accounting certification process (BS, OBS, PnL) to ensure swift & secure monthly account closing, including reconciliation BO-GL process, resulting discrepancies analysis, GL or inventory adjustment as per analysis
  • Should be capable of preparing the presentations of monthly accounting certification process as well as PnL certification process for various teams (PCG, CFOs for the 9 entities, operations)
  • Good working knowledge of Finance Systems and Data Flows to GL (Kondor +, PSGL..)
  • Exp. - 4 to 6 yrs
Asia Technical Lead – Dot Net
  • Strong fundamental knowledge in core programming using .Net, C#, WCF
  • Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Database Design
  • Should have worked as Technical Leader for more than 2 years
  • Expected to do coding for the project deliverables, 80% of the time
  • Exp. - 5 to 8 yrs
Java Developers
  • Very good knowledge in Core Java, Struts, Spring,Swings Hibernate
  • Good knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL
  • Working experiencein APIs (JDK 1.5), XML, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Struts
  • Experiencein Object Oriented Design, writing and optimizing SQL requests
  • Knowledge of middleware such as TIBCO (Tibco BusinessWorks, Tibco Rendezvous)
  • Exp. - 3 to 7 yrs
Business Analyst
  • Should be process oriented and should have good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
  • Should have strong fundamental knowledge in Investment Banking & Capital Markets
  • Working experience in Agile methodology with requirements capturing using Use Cases and feature driven methods
  • Experience in identifying and executing Test Strategies, Test Plans and Functional Test Cases.
  • Exp. - 5 to 10 yrs
Process Executive/ Senior Process Executive
  • Should be a graduate in any discipline and preferably should be post graduate in HR
  • Expert in HR operations & training, payroll & benefit administration and performance appraisals
  • Manage the HR application tool and update the employee database using PeopleSoft
  • Manage the employee’s medical insurance procedures and policies
  • Should be capable of preforming the exit formalities, update headcount and should be able to produce the MIS reports and analyze the report trends
  • Analyze and prepare financial and metric reports for management
  • Assist in recruiting process and liaise with counterparts to ensure smooth transition of payroll requirements, transfer of staff
  • Working knowledge of PeopleSoft ERP, Job code creations, Hiring, Maintenance of people systems and MIS Reports
  • Exp. - 1.5 to 4 yrs
Old 21st July 2010, 20:09   #579
BHPian

My cousin has just completed BE in Computer science with 60% aggregate, where should one search for fresher?
Old 22nd July 2010, 15:49   #580
BHPian

ask you cousin to take up something like pH test from eLitmus. The test is a bit tough compared to the recruitment test company's give but its a good way to look for jobs.
Old 29th July 2010, 09:19   #581
Senior - BHPian

For Freshers

Year of Passing : 2010
Qualifications : B.E/ B.Tech / MCA
Streams (B.E/B.Tech) : CSE /IT /EEE /ECE /Aeronautical
Minimum percentage : 70% Aggregate (All semesters)
Backlogs status : Must have cleared all backlogs as on date.

Eligible candidates will be contacted and invited for a written test on the 7th of August 2010 and 14th of August at Trivandrum followed by Technical and HR interviews. The selection would be based purely on merit of the candidate evaluated through the written test and interview.

PM me for details.

Location might initially be for Trivandrum but we have offices at Cochin and Bangalore in India.
Old 29th July 2010, 09:26   #582
BANNED

MBA Finance 1.3yr exp Opening

Hi All,
Do let me know if you have/are aware of any openings for MBA Finance Graduates with 1.3 years of experience in market analysis and business co ordination. She has done her MBA from IP University, Delhi with an aggregate % of 77.
I need it for my fiancee who is currently in Delhi but is willing to relocate if required.
Old 29th July 2010, 17:20   #583
Senior - BHPian

Customer Care Professionals - International Mobility

Hi All,

I have one opening for a customer care professional in my team. I would prefer freshers or someone with a little experience in CC. Please find the details below:

Office Location: MIDC Taloja, Navi Mumbai
Work Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM (Mon thru Sat with alternate saturdays being offs).
Educational Qualifications: Graduates/MBA - HR

Candidates staying in Navi Mumbai would be preferred as it would be convenient for them to travel to Taloja.

Those of you interested or know someone who might be interested in knowing more about this job, please PM me.
Old 30th July 2010, 21:00   #584
BHPian

There is an urgent opening in my office for a senior mechanical engineer with 20+ years experience in HVAC and plumbing. The requirement is for Oman or Kuwait. Interested candidates can PM me.
Old 31st July 2010, 05:21   #585
Senior - BHPian

My company (one of the oldest in Electronic Options Trading s/w) is looking for a highly experienced HR person in london office.

Please pm if someone is interested. Expect pay + perks to be at par with best in industry.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks