Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2023, 11:42   #2836
BANNED

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Job Opening in My organization:

Role: Automotive Application designer (Mechanical engineering/Design engineering)
Job: Design of automotive components (Powertrain), Subcomponents (includes- Bearings, springs, die casting, forging, sheet metal components), Discussion with OEMs on technical proposal/reviews, DFMEA, DVPR

Software where this person would work: Simdrive, Inhouse drive analysis software (will be trained on this), Solid works, PLM (drawing and lifecycle)

Must have: Calculations skills, Problem solving tools knowledge, Design and Development knowledge, Good communication skills to work with cross functional team (QA, Manufacturing engineering, Customers, Suppliers etc.)

Experience needed: 4-5 years in design field

Please DM me if anybody has any leads.
UD17 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2023, 12:08   #2837
BHPian

My friend is currently seeking full-time frontend fresher opportunities utilizing ReactJS or a similar stack.

Preferably, the position would be remote or located in Mumbai.

If you have any leads or know of any suitable roles, please feel free to DM. Thank you!
Old 9th May 2023, 18:47   #2838
Senior - BHPian

What better idea than to post about drivers on Team-BHP?

After trying out multiple avenues, I am posting my requirement here. I need drivers to drive my cabs based out of Navi Mumbai. We run them in Uber, do private duties and have contract with some companies. Trips include outstation and local, but most are under 12 hours of driving time.

Looking at expanding the fleet hence looking out for candidates. Pay will be variable based on trips undertaken by the driver, but the good drivers earn around 30-35k while the lowest salary is around 20-22k. Do note, reporting place for drivers will be Koperkhairane so they should live nearby or be willing to relocate or have their own bike / cycle to commute.

We operate round the clock and there *will* be some trips commencing from midnight to 5 am time period. It will be ensured that driver will be well rested incase his driving hours exceed 12 hours any day.

If you know someone who is keen, kindly refer them to me via a Private Message or email on support@avkautosolutions.com.
Old 31st May 2023, 17:07   #2839
BHPian

1. Immediate Hiring for Java Backend Developer

Skills: Mandate experience of 4 years in Java Backend n Microservices. SPRING BOOT .

Exp: 9 to 12 years.

Drop your resume to parvathi.k@iqhired.com

2.Hiring for Java Full Stack Developer.

Skills: Mandate HTML, CSS, JAVA, CORE JAVA, MYSQL, BOOTSTRAP, SPRING BOOT .

Exp: 5 to 8 years.

Drop your resume to parvathi.k@iqhired.com

Last edited by Oppanna : 31st May 2023 at 17:15.
Old 31st May 2023, 19:14   #2840
Distinguished - BHPian

Sharing as received:

Quote:
We are hiring freshers and in need of around 20 members urgently.

Eligibility Criteria:
• 2022 or 2023 Batch – BE / B Tech Computer Science or Electronics & Communication or IT or IS or AI or Data Science or similar branches
• Eligibility Criteria: Mandatory minimum 75% Aggregate
• Must Have Skills: SQL and basic understanding of Unix commands
• The current hiring window closes by mid of June 2023.

Please refer or forward resumes to hr@novelty-data.com

About company please visit www novelty-data.com

Company looks to be located in Whitefield, Bangalore
Old 31st May 2023, 20:40   #2841
Senior - BHPian

Hi Everyone,

Lots of openings in my organization for 4-14 years. Right from developers to Architects to Product Owners.

PFA the excel sheet with streams mentioned & relevant experience bracket required.

If anyone is interested to apply, feel free to DM me.

Its a Fortune 500 Product Based firm. Work Location : Bangalore

Cheers
SoumenD
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Openings.xlsx (12.7 KB, 110 views)
SoumenD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 08:58   #2842
Oxy
BHPian

My wife's cousin sister is looking for a change. She's working for Byjus currently as a content writer since the last 3 years. Please let me know if there are any suitable openings for her.
Old 7th June 2023, 09:30   #2843
Distinguished - BHPian

Drop me a a PM if if anyone is interested:

Sinch, 2nd largest cPaaS and messaging provider in the world is looking for a senior Customer Success talent at its Noida (India) location.

Role overview:

• We are looking for a customer-centric analytical thinker who has demonstrated identifying opportunities and help the customer grow leading to enhanced usage and engagement of the services in Enterprise solution industry.

• The Customer Success Manager (CSM) should possess a mixture of business development, consultative role and team co-ordination skills with a strong desire to do everything it takes to make the customer successful.

• Manage and maintain the client relationship, ensuring that all assigned Client accounts are obtaining value.

• Work closely to manage existing Client accounts and identify and develop new opportunities.

• This is a work from office role and job location is Sector 132, Noida.

Key Result Areas:

Customer Lifecycle Management post-sales
Facilitate deeper usage of product offering by creating easy to understand use-cases.
Build and strengthen relationships with customers through technical support & ensuring consistent excellent post sales service support for all Sinch products and enhanced customer retention.
Understanding the client's business (priorities, business levers, audience etc.), objectives, products, marketing strategies, competitors, operational sensitivities and technical capabilities
Has strong data analytics expertise to be able to understand usage trends and create customer plan
Monitoring performance metrics i.e. turn around time (TAT) and service level agreement (SLA) to measure and manage customer service effectiveness
Ensuring culture of customer ownership in team through building and managing a competent customer success team and ensure high productivity and efficiency
Strategically lead and develop a operational management team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service
Drive better sales through service
Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify companywide improvements and present these to the Board/Senior Stakeholder Peers
Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization
Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities
Coordinate with other cross functional teams like sales, network operations, product and engineering to improve customer service and business productivity.
Work closely with regional sales team to support the clients.

Eligibility Criterias:

Min 10-15 years of work experience into relevant portfolio.
Should be a B.E/B.Tech/MBA from a recognized institute.
Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
Sound understating of the messaging domain.
Extensive experiencing of managing operational customer success/ service teams.
Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role. o Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality led, legislative compliant environment.
Influential relationships skills at all. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements.
Desire to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in a fast-paced environment.
High energy and a strong team player with collaboration across teams, functional areas, geographic areas.
Old 7th June 2023, 16:12   #2844
BHPian

My wife has lost her job and is looking for openings in API/webservices testing. She has 15 years experience in testing and test automation using Rest Assured, SOAP UI, CA LISA, ReadyAPI, Parasoft SOATest. Preferred location is Bangalore.
Old 7th June 2023, 17:10   #2845
BHPian

I have an opening in the AdTech industry with 3-8 years of work experience in an Account Management/Customer Success role. The position is for a TL and will require team management skills for managing a group of Account Managers. Should be good with communications as the job involves extensive internal and external stakeholder management. Should have some form of AdTech experience. Programmatic experience is a plus.

Company name: AdPushup

Feel free to DM me if anyone you know is interested. This is an onsite job based in Delhi.
Old 14th June 2023, 18:15   #2846
BHPian

I am looking for a job change & have an offer from TCS. I am looking forward some clarifications. If anybody is working or has worked with TCS in the recent past then kindly DM me. Would be really helpful in getting some of my queries clarified.
Old 15th June 2023, 06:23   #2847
BHPian

Hi all, i have been out of job since feb 2023 and been through multiple interviews and applications but nothing seems to be clicking! If anyone has a relevant opening in your organisation, do let me know!

I have 18 years experience in customer support and service in D2C and B2C setup! Experience J setting large operation teams!

Thanks
raaj.bhalla is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th June 2023, 08:56   #2848
BHPian

Hi people,

There are a few referral openings for experienced peers in my organization. Following is from IT and the others as mentioned.

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-ref.jpg

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-other-ref.jpg

Please do DM me here or send your resume to jagannath.sdm@gmail.com

Work location will be Chennai and its a hybrid working model.

And I really appreciate any leads for my self as well as I'm exploring new opportunities in the field of Business/Data Analytics especially in the SCM domain with 1 year of experience. With an MBA in Operations Management and Business Analytics and hands-on tools like Python, Alteryx, SQL, Excel, Qlik, Tableau and such I'm looking at entry-mid level positions in supply chain analytics. I'm an Associate Business Data Analyst right now and I'm open to move anywhere being 24
Jagann13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2023, 12:40   #2849
BHPian

Hello folks,

My wife is looking for an Internal Audit role, she has ~5 yrs of experience in Statutory Audit with a Big 4 firm, specializing in FS. She is a qualified CA currently on a career break and also picked up industry relevant certifications like CFE (Certified Fraud Analyst), CIA (Certified Internal Auditor, in progress).

Please let me know if there are openings you are aware of.

Regards.
Old 16th June 2023, 12:31   #2850
Distinguished - BHPian

Opening in my firm for :
Tech Ops lead:
• Experience: 4 to 8 Yrs.
• Educational Qualification: B.Tech./B.E/MCA and RHCE preferred.
• Must have working experience on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Must be able to troubleshoot and isolate OS/network related issues.
• Must be able to work on automation and write shell scripts.
• Good understanding of http, ssh, ftp, telnet, traceroute, sar, top, ps etc.
• Must have knowledge of DB, MySQL, addon MongoDB.
• Must be able to construct basic SQL queries as per requirement.
• Basic Networking knowledge is required.
• Knowledge of log rotation system like syslog.
• Working knowledge of application server like Tomcat, etc is preferred.
• Exceptional learning and network troubleshooting skills.
• Basic knowledge of MS-Office (Outlook, Excel etc.)
• Familiar with ISMS
Big plus!
• Knowledge of SMPP Protocol
• Knowledge of Ansible

Sinch India
Noida

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks