Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2008, 09:15   #1
BHPian

Mysore Bangalore Volvo Query

Hi All,

I need to know the name of the bus stop where one can get down while coming from Mysore in a Volvo which is closest to JP Nagar.
Because instead of going to majestic and come back to JP nagar, it would be much more convenient to get down at a place which is closer(compared to Majestic).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Mods: I hope this is the right place for this thread, if not please do the needful.

Last edited by revved_up : 20th March 2008 at 09:17.
Old 20th March 2008, 09:19   #2
BHPian

Blr_Mys Volvo

You can get down at the point where the ring road touches the mysore road and take a rick from there.. i.e the signal after rajarajeshwari arch..
Old 20th March 2008, 09:54   #3
BHPian

You can get down at BHEL and take a rik via ring road. I think the buses stop at Mysore road terminal now and not Majestic
Old 20th March 2008, 12:05   #4
BANNED

Reach KSRTC (Majestic) bus stand in Volvo, walk down to City bus stand and take Route No 2 (Volvo) for confortable & safe journey home. Do risk going in an auto with noise, pollution and also haggling with the driver.
Old 20th March 2008, 12:07   #5
BHPian

Thanks all for the replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
Reach KSRTC (Majestic) bus stand in Volvo, walk down to City bus stand and take Route No 2 (Volvo) for confortable & safe journey home. Do risk going in an auto with noise, pollution and also haggling with the driver.
Actually my brother is coming and I would be going to pick him up, thats why i wanted the nearest point where he could get down. Which would would save me from driving all the way to Majestic in the horrific peak hour Bangalore traffic.
Old 20th March 2008, 16:41   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revved_up View Post
Thanks all for the replies.

Actually my brother is coming and I would be going to pick him up, thats why i wanted the nearest point where he could get down. Which would would save me from driving all the way to Majestic in the horrific peak hour Bangalore traffic.
The nearest landmark would be Nyadnahally junction. First signal after RR Nagar Junction. (Here the ring road instersection is with mysore road). Turn right u'll head towards JP Nagar via PES college and Katriguppe.
Old 20th March 2008, 19:59   #7
BHPian

Hi

Hi, nice to meet a fellow Bangalorian. You can get down at Nayandahalli signal i e where the ring road from JP nagar meets the Mysore road. I think that is the shortest possible way for you to reach home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revved_up View Post
Hi All,

I need to know the name of the bus stop where one can get down while coming from Mysore in a Volvo which is closest to JP Nagar.
Because instead of going to majestic and come back to JP nagar, it would be much more convenient to get down at a place which is closer(compared to Majestic).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Mods: I hope this is the right place for this thread, if not please do the needful.
Old 21st March 2008, 08:53   #8
BHPian

Thanks Sushrutha and Vinaykiran for the info.

@mods: Thread can be closed now.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks