Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2007, 00:23   #46
BHPian

RIP.....

This is why al the imported bikes should not be allowed to race. Cut of the adrenaline a bit... guys loosing lives after this motors.... feel like cryin for parents who do anything to make their children happy... May their sould RIP
Old 27th November 2007, 00:55   #47

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

may their souls R.I.P.
to a certain extent media is to blame,but superbikes at 8am in the morning on the greater noida expessway does sound to me like racing.
have witnessed a lot of supebikes speeding on the expressway.
Old 27th November 2007, 01:20   #48
BHPian

Guys , please drive safe , for our and others' sake , please don't forget that we have family members waiting for us , and praying for us to come back safe ,
the roads are not a battleground , we can only imagine what could have gone wrong with those guys , but we can surely pray to God that may their souls rest in peace , and Beware !! Beware from such friends or persons who are heartless enough to leave those boyz in that situation , who knows , with timely help , atleast one of them would still be with us .
Old 27th November 2007, 01:29   #49
BHPian

Guys , please drive safe , for our and others' sake , please don't forget that we have family members waiting for us , and praying for us to come back safe ,
the roads are not a battleground , we can only imagine what could have gone wrong with those guys , but we can surely pray to God that may their souls rest in peace , and Beware !! Beware from such friends or persons who are heartless enough to leave those boyz in that situation , who knows , with timely help , atleast one of them would still be with us .
Old 27th November 2007, 04:42   #50
BHPian

A follow-up analysis by HT in the form of three articles....

Thanks
Redcandle
Old 27th November 2007, 07:25   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
Wah Kya Topic Hai !!! ( Translation - What a Topic !! )

Hyundai.Lover - Wherever you are !! The thread becomes interesting & amusing automatically !! Just Kidding

Let me answer a few of your Questions -

Why is CM Stressing on Agra ?
Because I live there

On a more serious note - Everything connected to Delhi nowadays is being modernised in terms of Roads / Infrastructure.

Delhi is connected mainly 3 ways -

Agra, Jaipur, Chandigarh Route. these 3 cities then connect Delhi towards rest of India ( Rajasthan through jaipur, Mumbai / Bhopal / Indore through Agra, Punjab, Jammu, HP through Chandigarh / GT Karnal Road.

All 3 roads are excellent - Agra stressed mainly because every foreigner who lands in Delhi has to go to Agra ( Do not ask me why now OK !! ).

So that is the reason of Agra / Expressway !! Commonwealth is a very small reason. Commonwealth is only giving them a reason to speed up things.

As far as the bloke in the Santro goes - He was dumb enough doing 120 in a Tall boy car with all people packed in. Well - Why is the govt to be blamed ? To a certain extent - Yes, govt. is at fault BUT Santro was also doing speed which was dangerous enough.

Oh and last thing - How is the M800 safer than a Merc ? What Interview was this !! Can you give me the Link !! It will be a good laugh .

Cheers Mate !!!
haha good one mate. Because you live there so mayawati is after agra. good one.

that M800 thing... here is the link. Enjoy and laugh like >>
and beat this >>>
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-mercedes.html
and direct source
IndianExpress.com :: ‘A Maruti 800 is as safe as a Mercedes, if not safer’

Last edited by Hyundai.Lover : 27th November 2007 at 07:28.
Old 27th November 2007, 10:09   #52
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Hunt for bike thrills kills 2 in Noida-Delhi-Cities-The Times of India

Every sunday tens of superbikers and double the number of stunters head to the Noida Expressway. It has happened before, and it happened again this sunday.

2 guys on a Honda Repsol died in a crash. Read the link above for more

I hope the crash gives out a clear message to bikers and to cops (for better patrol on the expressway). And if im not wrong, last yr, cops booked some car guys too for illegal races on this stretch

Last edited by BunnyPunia : 27th November 2007 at 10:10.
Old 27th November 2007, 10:17   #53
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyPunia View Post

Every sunday tens of superbikers and double the number of stunters head to the Noida Expressway. It has happened before, and it happened again this sunday.

I hope the crash gives out a clear message to bikers and to cops (for better patrol on the expressway). And if im not wrong, last yr, cops booked some car guys too for illegal races on this stretch

I read some place that GODS ( group of super bikers ) doesn't head out to the Greater Noida stretch anymore due to the simple fact that a lot of other irresponsible riders also head there and the GODS wudn't want to get a bad name due to the actions of others . I guess they now ride out towards the Jaipur highway or maybe they found some other stretch .

I know a lot of kids whose parents have struck gold over the past few years ... and that sudden spurt in cash at home has lead to a lot of kids thinking that money is everything and in the process made them rash , aggresive , etc in their every day lives . One of the two who died in the bike crash had threatened to walk out of home if his parents didn't buy him a SBK -- they did that to stop him from leaving home , only for this to happen !! Now the BIG QUESTION arises -- do you blame the parents or then do you only blame the child ( remember , Im not puting the option of blaming the Govt in here ) !!

Unfortunate .....
Old 27th November 2007, 10:24   #54
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

GODS now go to NH8 and Greater Noida alternatively. Yeah, the first name that pops out everytime such a thing happens with SBKs is GODS and hence they are tryin to keep away from all this mess
Old 27th November 2007, 10:37   #55
BHPian

Media had started?
Oh boy now we can see hell lot of articles on racers. Be ready for more articles.
redcandle thanx for the search.

Today one more accident occured at expressway, bike was hit by the truck and the biker died on the spot.
RIP.

Last edited by Hyundai.Lover : 27th November 2007 at 10:45.
Old 27th November 2007, 10:41   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyPunia View Post

We are discussing this news here...
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...xpressway.html

Patrol have taveras on expressways, i wonder if they can catch a racer with it.
One check post is also there while going from delhi to noida, just before 3-4 km pari chauk (end of expressway, noida) ... extact place where this accident occured but on the opp. road.
Old 27th November 2007, 10:46   #57
BHPian

May all their souls RIP. Have been lucky two times already , the only difference was that I was riding a car which is much safer than a bike !
Old 27th November 2007, 12:21   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
One of the two who died in the bike crash had threatened to walk out of home if his parents didn't buy him a SBK -- they did that to stop him from leaving home , only for this to happen !! Now the BIG QUESTION arises -- do you blame the parents or then do you only blame the child
Hold on a sec. Its really no different from kids earlier taking honda city or other cars to college. Delhi has always had teenagers blowing up parents' cash. Nothing new. Just that SBKs are cheaper and flashier, so are the new in-thing!
Old 27th November 2007, 13:26   #59
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
Hold on a sec. Its really no different from kids earlier taking honda city or other cars to college. Delhi has always had teenagers blowing up parents' cash. Nothing new. Just that SBKs are cheaper and flashier, so are the new in-thing!
I know it aint any diff .... but does that mean that parents are not to be held responsible for such things ??
Old 27th November 2007, 20:24   #60
Senior - BHPian

at the risk of being insensitive, I think they deserve the darwin awards.

1. they did manage to remove themselves from the gene pool.
2. they did not leave any offsprings.
3. they were grown up enough to know what will happen to their skull if crashed hard at 100+ speeds.

unfortunate for the parents, but I doubt if anyone could have saved them with that atitude. thankfully they did not kill an innocent pedestrian.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks