Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2024, 15:08   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Clarkson, Hammond & May dissolve their production house; Unlikely to work together again

They probably ran out of ideas to outdo their past adventures. None of them are getting any younger, so even matching that lunacy (forget beating it), must be taking a toll on them.

Thank you gentlemen for everything!

By the way, this news was doing rounds for a while, so can’t say I am surprised.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/inter...r-end-era.html (Clarkson, Hammond & May quit The Grand Tour | End of an era)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/inter...ed-format.html (The Grand Tour could be rebooted with new hosts & an updated format)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
For those who do not know, they should. It's a piece of motor-programming history and a piece of rock history. And I once saw them playing it at a festival in GB: circa 1973ish
I didn’t know this. It will probably still be the TG tune for me!

Thanks for sharing
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2024, 13:07   #17
BHPian

Re: Clarkson, Hammond & May dissolve their production house; Unlikely to work together again

Here's to the orangutan, the hamster and captain slow, the greatest television trio.....in the world!
John316_WRC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2024, 23:24   #18

These three legends were the ones who got me this deep into automobiles in the first place. The trio coming back in The Grand Tour after all the Top Gear drama was such a relief, but now they're leaving? Sad times

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks