Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2024, 21:00   #91
BHPian

Re: The Diabetes Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by car-o-holic View Post
I was going through this thread and it has been a while since anyone has posted....
Wanted to know if anyone here has recently tried any of the "Diabetes Reversal" programs and attained success?
I have been attending some of the webinars and am thinking of trying out either Gabit or Sugarfit or Zivov as the information presented seems logical and the programme doable; just want to know if anyone has been successful using any of these programmes (between 20k and 35k depending on the program) before i plonk my hard earned money to try it out!
A large part of modus operandi of any such programme would be through loss of visceral adiposity. Improving muscle insulin resistance would further help, through light endurance activities and strength training(addressing sarcopenia) after visceral fat has been shed.
Please go through Prof Roy Taylor's work: "Life workout diabetes".
https://www.ncl.ac.uk/magres/researc...licinformation
Nikhil Beke is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2024, 11:40   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinayak View Post
Before trying out any program, would suggest do three basic steps
Thank you very much, will certainly try these.

I am on 14:8 IF for over a year now; my dinner is around 5.30 pm and breakfast is at about 8 am.

Reducing processed foods is where I fail & need to get that on track! Will try the apple cider trick right away

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinayak View Post
track any improvements using a continuous glucose monitor (Freestyle Libre from Abbott costs 2.6K for a 2 week period). The ones provided by Sugarfit are probably not as accurate (but I could be wrong here).
Can you please DM the contact for Freestyle Libre; it costs me close to 5k when I procure it from Apollo or from an agent.

Many thanks again! Will post any progress I make in the next 2 months here
Old 25th May 2024, 12:30   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car-o-holic View Post
Thank you very much, will certainly try these.

Can you please DM the contact for Freestyle Libre; it costs me close to 5k when I procure it from Apollo or from an agent.

Many thanks again! Will post any progress I make in the next 2 months here
Same here, even I have been seeing prices of Free Style Libre as 5.2K. Would love to know how you are procuring them for half the price, and if the same is available to others as well.

I have used them twice and find myself much more conscious about what I eat when I have the sensor on me.

Thanks
Ays7 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks