Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2022, 18:52   #1
Senior - BHPian

MotoGP Unlimited releases globally on Amazon Prime Video

Following the success of Formula 1's 'Drive to Survive' series, MotoGP is now launching a similar documentary series based on the motorcycle racing championship. Dubbed MotoGP Unlimited, the series is currently airing on Amazon Prime Video.

MotoGP Unlimited releases globally on Amazon Prime Video-maxresdefault-1.jpg

MotoGP Unlimited is an 8-part series featuring 6-time World Champion Marc Marquez and the 2021 champ Fabio Quartararo. Each episode is around 50 minutes long.

Besides the riders, the series also showcases the crew that works behind the scenes, including the team managers. It is said to be less dramatic compared to the action-packed Drive to Survive series that's taken Netflix by storm.

TusharK is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th March 2022, 20:12   #2

Re: MotoGP Unlimited releases globally on Amazon Prime Video

Sadly It seems the access to documentary is not available in India for our region :(
Monish2099 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th March 2022, 08:09   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monish2099 View Post
Sadly It seems the access to documentary is not available in India for our region :(
In this era of streaming & global accessibility, this is the dumbest move I've ever seen. Why the heck can't we watch it on Prime here? What's worse:

Quote:
When the series launched in the UK and the US, it came with only one option: listening to seemingly computer-generated voices dubbed over the non-English conversations. The end product was, in a word, unwatchable.
Source

Am sure it will come soon, but there is a reason why Netflix is Netflix and Prime is...well, way behind. That said, am just happy to see more & more stuff for petrolheads lately.
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th March 2022, 08:26   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monish2099 View Post
Dumb move for sure, but nothing a little VPN cannot fix.

Just make sure you have an Amazon address for the region/country you are setting your VPN location to.
Old 17th March 2022, 12:25   #5
Senior - BHPian

I was thinking their search functionality was crappy, but this is a dumb move.
maddy42 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th March 2022, 14:58   #6
BHPian

It appears this can be viewed on Discovery Plus or atleast prime video says you can view it on your Discovery Plus subscription. Anyone tried this?
Old 17th March 2022, 15:56   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramba View Post
It appears this can be viewed on Discovery Plus or atleast prime video says you can view it on your Discovery Plus subscription. Anyone tried this?
No, Discovery plus airs the regular MotoGP races through the year and they have a small documentary about MotoGP too, but it is not the same as this one.
aravind.anand is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2022, 19:21   #8
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Am sure it will come soon, but there is a reason why Netflix is Netflix and Prime is...well, way behind. That said, am just happy to see more & more stuff for petrolheads lately.
Although I agree with their dumb move and can't get my head around why they are doing it, but won't agree on the Netflix vs prime part at all, till recently it was for just 999 for entire year, which makes it around ₹85 per month, I got mine at student discount of ₹500, but even at its standard rate even if it has 50% the quality/quantity of Netflix's original shows it is a real bargain, but it doesn't, we get pretty decent shows like The Grand Tour, Family Man and the likes, plus we get 4K and HDR which Netflix gives in its highest tier of around ₹650 per month and most importantly we get about as many good movies on the platform and a much higher number of latest Hindi movies come mostly to Prime or to Hotstar these days, they have the entire catalog of YRF and Dharma too. Then we have Prime shipping and Music to this too. It is easily amongst my most favourite streaming services. I have always felt Netflix should offer much more for the price they are asking for. It is not technically the best too, Apple TV+ has much better picture quality, Bravia Core is the leader in Picture quality but it is too niche to be brought into any conversation.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks