Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2024, 05:05   #2206
BHPian

Re: Scale Models - Aircraft, Battle Tanks & Ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Those taking an international flight out of Delhi T3, do check out the Aviator scale model shop in the shopping area (after Security). They have a really good and extensive collection of aircrafts, souvenirs and other aviation-related items. Prices seemed fair.

They have a simulator as well.

I told them that it's a pity this shop is at Departure, although the manager did say they ship across India.
Coincidentally I was just there yesterday! V.Narayan had also posted about this shop a few years back on this thread. The shop does have an interesting variety but the prices are on the higher side, in India ordering online from DB Jets would be a better option.
Old 30th September 2024, 05:56   #2207
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/2 (9)
Re: Scale Models - Aircraft, Battle Tanks & Ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Those taking an international flight out of Delhi T3, do check out the Aviator scale model shop in the shopping area (after Security). although the manager did say they ship across India.
Ive bought a few scale models (1:400 and 1:500) of commercial aircraft from this chap. Having paid up on my way out, he shipped the goods to me and by the time I came back home after my 10 day trip the 3-4 scale models were waiting for me.

I have also bought a few scale models from ebay and they are of excellent quality. Only irritant is that one has to pay a hefty duty when they come in.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks