Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-99.html)

Hi guys let me know places i can look at Scale Model Cars i Mumbai as i will be there for the weekend and would like to pick up some.

Hi Guys,

I got my GMP 2-Post Lift and also their 1:18 Garage Accessories.

Im yet to buy a nice new display cabinet. I think Ikea has some. Once I get that Ill shoot pics of the cars and the diorama and post pics. Sorry just havnt had time. Blackadder Im sure you'll love these.

You bet I like it already. The next logical step to collecting cars is creating dioramas and what better way to start than a garage diorama. Looking forward to how your garage turns up Beemer. Have you got the human figures to go with the garage theme?

Great car there Cyrus.
But Chrome wheels on a WRC car. Too much bling bling..hehe

Beem3r that garage setup looks cool.
By the way is that lift for a 1:18? Does it work? Also can you post those accesories part in a bigger size.
And one last question What brand is it and where did you get it from?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK (Post 633860)
Great car there Cyrus.
But Chrome wheels on a WRC car. Too much bling bling..hehe

Beem3r that garage setup looks cool.
By the way is that lift for a 1:18? Does it work? Also can you post those accesories part in a bigger size.
And one last question What brand is it and where did you get it from?

its not a WRC car....its the WRX STi...its a variant of the impreza...

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 633669)
Hi Guys,

I got my GMP 2-Post Lift and also their 1:18 Garage Accessories.

Im yet to buy a nice new display cabinet. I think Ikea has some. Once I get that Ill shoot pics of the cars and the diorama and post pics. Sorry just havnt had time. Blackadder Im sure you'll love these.

Is it locally sourced (from chennai) or got it from abroad?

looks cool buddy...how much did u buy it for??

We really need someone who can get such stuff for us here in India. The chaps at Modelart certainly dont seem to look beyond Maisto, Autoart and Signature. All of us who know Nikhil at Gift Centre should convince him to seriously start thinking of importing other model brands to keep our hobby running. Nikhil certainly is the most proactive when it comes to selling diecast in India.

///M5

hey guys...my m5...

Congrats Cyrus. How is the overall finish on your M5?

its nice....got it with the Autocar subscription...started the modifications..will post pics soon...

Clicked this one using my handy cam. One of my first pics :D

:thumbs upAHEM AHEM...

LADIES AND GENTELMEN...INTRODUCING

THE BMW M5 BLACK EDITION
(created by a bored bavaji)...lol:

dippy...hows it??

Not crazy about the blacked out lights, but I think the black wheels look fantastic.

cyrus yaar now tint the windows also.lol: