Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-95.html)

arre they dont have it now..i just cheked 5 days ago.....if u do see one can u call me and tell me please...my num is 9819035163

hey cyrus thats the same one I have...

ok now you guys are making me very very jealous indeed.....please find one for me guys...or someone sell me one...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 618011)
please find one for me guys...or someone sell me one...

good idea - once you get hold of one give me a buzz - i will buy it from you. ;)

@ blackadder - drool maal - the skyline looks awsome :)

wish we had a scale model store in Calcutta.

Cyrus you are as desperate for a Skyline as I was for a 355 a couple of years ago. Do you have anyone abroad? If yes you can ask them to buy it on Ebay US and send it across to you. There are tons of R34 Skylines there. My 2F2F Skyline is off Ebay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by planet_rocker (Post 618191)
good idea - once you get hold of one give me a buzz - i will buy it from you. ;)

@ blackadder - drool maal - the skyline looks awsome :)

wish we had a scale model store in Calcutta.

Thanks P_R. Its one of my favorite cars too.

Cyrus, there is a blue Subaru WRX at Gift Centre. It has the same engine as the more desirable 22B. The only visible difference are the normal fenders compared to the flared ones on the 22B. Also the WRX has a smaller wing than the 22B.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 616802)
DAMN...that one is from prabhat right???

i was going to pick that up dude....

All I can say is finders keepers !:)

The red 1:18 AutoArt (stock) Lancer Evo 8 is still there at Gift Centre. Might be in the range of Rs. 3K-4K. I have a pic to prove it. I went there today.
-- The latest pic taken on 6th Nov.
--The same car. This pic was taken at Gift Centre's Branch at Atria on 23rd May. It is now closed.
So when can I expect my reward?:D

@ Blackadder, nice skyline!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackadder (Post 617711)

Hi, can you give me full or exact name on the box so i can search in Bangalore shops.

Thanks Salil.
Anand, the name on the box is Nissan Skyline R34 GTR and model # is 77301. Good luck on your search. I guess this is the older version because the white one I seen has side windows which makes the car look better. But I went with the traditional blue for this car.

hmm...i gotta go and check again at gift center for sure then...will go after divali...

My Japanese cars.

Hey added this to my collection this week. Its a Cadillac 1907 Model M; I have some more Vintages will post when i get them photographed

2 more snaps

Note the lateral G-force meter on the left of the steering wheel of the Nissan R34 GTR. Autoart has also done a good job in printing the heating coil on the rear glass.

Chevy Corvette...picked this one for Rs.599

By navin2233 at 2007-11-11

By navin2233, shot with Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL at 2007-11-11

By navin2233 at 2007-11-11