Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-94.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 614476)
very funny dip...no i cant transform them into robots....these mods are all done at home...

hahaha even i was confused there yes it certainly does transform i will be posting some pics soon....

i with that the cleao was a transformer aswell... any one know where i can buy a HONDA CB 750 K 1969 scale a big one 1:10 or 1:12

please i want a honda CB 750 K

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 614621)
Cyrus. The question wasnt for you. I was asking desi about his Mustang .

ohh oops....stupid: ....

@ desi - from where did you buy the transformer mustang? can you upload some more pics? whats the scale size? make?

Yep Desi I would definately want to know details on the transformer as planet has pointed out. Also are they diecast metal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 613029)
Cyrus, Model Art used to have the 1:18 Skyline GTR R34. Where were you then? I myself have seen a white and a grey one there

Well, I am in possession of the white (dull silver, actually) skyline R-34 now:)
The grey one is (was) actually an R-32.

Gift Centre has a white R34.
There is a guy in Vasai who can make water transfer decals to apply on metal, plastic or any other surface. You can cram as many sponsor designs, emblems, logos or anything in your imagination that can be printed on a A4 sized paper.
The designs have to be cut according to their outline, soaked in some water for about 30 seconds and then directly slid on the surface to be applied. Soak up the excess water with a sponge and the design is there to stay. Remember that once it has dried there, the decal cannot be pealed and placed elsewhere. So you need to plan carefully. Also remember to keep the resolution of the decals at 300 dpi for sharp printouts.
You could take a small trial on your printer before you ask for the decal sheet to be printed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 615272)
Well, I am in possession of the white (dull silver, actually) skyline R-34 now:)
The grey one is (was) actually an R-32.

what? and you didnt upload the pics in here? :( what happened to the R32?

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackadder (Post 615315)
Gift Centre has a white R34.
There is a guy in Vasai who can make water transfer decals to apply on metal, plastic or any other surface. You can cram as many sponsor designs, emblems, logos or anything in your imagination that can be printed on a A4 sized paper.
The designs have to be cut according to their outline, soaked in some water for about 30 seconds and then directly slid on the surface to be applied. Soak up the excess water with a sponge and the design is there to stay. Remember that once it has dried there, the decal cannot be pealed and placed elsewhere. So you need to plan carefully. Also remember to keep the resolution of the decals at 300 dpi for sharp printouts.
You could take a small trial on your printer before you ask for the decal sheet to be printed.

gift center does not have any skylines at the moment....:mad:

Guys, this is the latest addition to my collection.
1:18 Merc S55 AMG ... by Maisto (Playerz)

DAMN...that one is from prabhat right???

i was going to pick that up dude....

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackadder (Post 617711)

is that your scale modell????

Yes it is. 1:18 by Autoart.

from where did u get it??
are u in mumbai??

Didn't I tell you to check out Gift Centre. Thats exactly where I got it from.