Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-86.html)

:Shockked: Cyrus mate dats a rockin mod.Yesterday i also tried something weird
but thought should share with u guys.Chromed Bmw Z3
Sorry for the Poor quality of pics and work done:D ( did it in a half an hour or so)

is that silver foil on the beemer??

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 587453)
is that silver foil on the beemer??

yep thats silver foil ,i pasted it with fevicol n water.But i m dying to know about those scissor doors

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 587682)
yep thats silver foil ,i pasted it with fevicol n water.But i m dying to know about those scissor doors

remove the silver foil...paint the wheels and hood black....i will look amazing..

about the scissor doors...i fabricated a bracket by which the mechanism works....
:)

I am thinking to fix lights(head light) for this. is it possible? should i do or not. :)

Here are some of the scale models that I bought on my recent trip to Germany...have lots more..will post them soon....

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 587916)
remove the silver foil...paint the wheels and hood black....i will look amazing..

about the scissor doors...i fabricated a bracket by which the mechanism works....
:)

Thanx for that Cyrus,actually this z3 quite old and its totally scratched out of paint and is broken at places so first i had fix it up with lots of Superglue.
Will try your suggestion on a focus model in almost similar condition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnandPatil (Post 588099)

I am thinking to fix lights(head light) for this. is it possible? should i do or not. :)

something like this??

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 588220)
Thanx for that Cyrus,actually this z3 quite old and its totally scratched out of paint and is broken at places so first i had fix it up with lots of Superglue.
Will try your suggestion on a focus model in almost similar condition.

kool...waiting for the pictures

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLS_55_AMG (Post 588102)
Here are some of the scale models that I bought on my recent trip to Germany...have lots more..will post them soon....

thats a good collection AMG...love the old generation SL

Cyrus - the merc looks awesome. This is your forte, develop it. Let's buy some more OK ?

Dad

Cyrus how did you do this. please suggest me the methods if possble. what all things i need to do.

why not....yippe...:Cheering:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnandPatil (Post 589820)

Cyrus how did you do this. please suggest me the methods if possble. what all things i need to do.

somewhere around page 60 salilpawar has shown how to put lights in the car....

here are some pics of a RC hummer i customised for a frnd....