Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-840.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by psn (Post 4565263)

However, in this post I would like to share with you my favorite diecast, which I purchased from Tata Merchandize - A Tata Nano 1:18 made by Norev and then went on to customize it by collaborating with Eimor Customs(Mrityunjay and Joy with their colleague Didum) in Hyderabad, who were kind enough to entertain my eccentricity.

The video of the making of this car is:
https://youtu.be/GY9CwtHP3DE

Nice effort. Looks great. Reminds me of the Union Jack on minis.

But shouldn't the map be facing the other way round? As one generally looks at cars from front.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessie007 (Post 4565545)
Nice effort. Looks great. Reminds me of the Union Jack on minis.

But shouldn't the map be facing the other way round? As one generally looks at cars from front.

Haha...Maybe it should have...but in person it doesn't look weird, anyone who looks at it, looks at it from all sides.
You are the first one to observe this, and maybe it should have been the other way around.

Quote:

Originally Posted by psn (Post 4565548)
Haha...Maybe it should have...but in person it doesn't look weird, anyone who looks at it, looks at it from all sides.
You are the first one to observe this, and maybe it should have been the other way around.

Great custom Nano you got there.

Even I have a custom Nano, this one was wrapped by Tata only for their Nano Superdrive campaign. This was gifted to my fried who was the official photographer for that drive.

V.Narayan...here are some more pics. Glad you guys appreciated the work.

My second favourite Tata Nano..I saw Jay Leno's garage and saw the Tata Nano that was gifted to him by Tata motors.
With that car as my inspiration, I made this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by psn (Post 4568721)
My second favourite Tata Nano..I saw Jay Leno's garage and saw the Tata Nano that was gifted to him by Tata motors.
With that car as my inspiration, I made this.

You have some serious skill at putting together a scale model. Kudos.

I have been clicking my cars on a regular basis and have now started putting them up on my insta page : instagram.com/wheels.n.wings

Putting some of them up here as well.

Ferrari Laferrari
The Scale Model Thread-20190317_121028.jpg
Lamborghini Centenario
The Scale Model Thread-20190324_120930.jpg
Mclaren MP4 12C
The Scale Model Thread-20190324_121322.jpg
Lamborghini Reventon
The Scale Model Thread-20190324_121833.jpg
Volkswagen T1
The Scale Model Thread-20190401_231010.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by V.Narayan (Post 4542160)
My new toy - 1960s Mercedes classic - from the era when a Mercedes was a Mercedes

An absolutely gorgeous model,sir!! clap: Its a beautiful colour! Would you be aware of any Fintail S-class,the W111, in 1:18?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aj7 (Post 4573257)
An absolutely gorgeous model,sir!! clap: Its a beautiful colour! Would you be aware of any Fintail S-class,the W111, in 1:18?

Thank you for your compliments. Along with my Rolls Royce's this Merc is my favourite car model. I simply love it for its beauty and colour. You could contact Kunal Narang at carcollectiveonline@gmail.com . He is a dealer and could help. He is based in Mumbai. You can give him my reference - it won't help you with getting a better rate mind you :-(

Quote:

Originally Posted by anubhav7286 (Post 4570300)
I have been clicking my cars on a regular basis and have now started putting them up on my insta page : instagram.com/wheels.n.wings

Your photography is really good. Congratulations on all those wheels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin_bhp (Post 4543632)
Been literally waiting for snow to try this one out

Created a new thread for the RC Crawlers on the forum. Wondering how many more of us are here.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-o...ml#post4579127

Recently broke my Super Rare White Autoart Aventador Roadster, it was like a massive hole in my Aventador collection. Filled it with a Yellow Roadster, no white this is but it will do for time being. Added a Black SV also. Current Aventador count is 4 Coupe, 3 SV, 1 Roadster.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 4580941)
Recently broke my Super Rare White Autoart Aventador Roadster, it was like a massive hole in my Aventador collection. Filled it with a Yellow Roadster, no white this is but it will do for time being. Added a Black SV also. Current Aventador count is 4 Coupe, 3 SV, 1 Roadster.

Couldn't help but notice the Miura on the top right. Is that an AutoArt or a Kyosho? Do you mind sharing a few pics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeevith (Post 4582243)
Couldn't help but notice the Miura on the top right. Is that an AutoArt or a Kyosho? Do you mind sharing a few pics?

Neither. It is a Welly, brilliant VFM model. I have a yellow also, which is packed and kept due to space constraint in display

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 4582247)
Neither. It is a Welly, brilliant VFM model. I have a yellow also, which is packed and kept due to space constraint in display

Nice! And you're right found a yellow one on ebay for under 50$.

I recently bought a Mahindra Thar scale model from the M2ALL site. It is not a metal scale model , but built using strong plastics. Has a pull back action and working headlights. The detailing is pretty good for the price I paid.

The Scale Model Thread-photo6253512507016718495.jpg