Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-79.html)

Nice pictures Cyrus. Where did you buy your 599 GTB from?

Nice one there... Somehow just love the 430 with white tyres...

Crane boom operated by pneumatics.

This truck can be programmed to do pre-selected tasks thru a barcode scanner. Can grab objects by its front clamps and then take it back to its load space on the back. Also, it can be set to travel a distance by some variable speed operating motor.

The car has following features:

* V8 engine (non-functional ) but as the car moves, pistons travel inside engine compartment
* 4 wheel drive with 3 differentials (front, rear, centre)
* 4 speed H type working gearbox
* Independent suspension on all wheels
* 4 wheel steering (when steering is rotated, rear wheels rotate 50% of front wheels)
* pop up headlamp (can be operated by a lever from driver's seat)

Just acquired a Maisto 1:18 Murcielago convertible Yellow. Will post pics shortly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbasak (Post 560937)

Crane boom operated by pneumatics.

This truck can be programmed to do pre-selected tasks thru a barcode scanner. Can grab objects by its front clamps and then take it back to its load space on the back. Also, it can be set to travel a distance by some variable speed operating motor.

The car has following features:

* V8 engine (non-functional ) but as the car moves, pistons travel inside engine compartment
* 4 wheel drive with 3 differentials (front, rear, centre)
* 4 speed H type working gearbox
* Independent suspension on all wheels
* 4 wheel steering (when steering is rotated, rear wheels rotate 50% of front wheels)
* pop up headlamp (can be operated by a lever from driver's seat)

I love legos but they dont really belong here, perhaps a different thread? Id love to show off my lego collection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 560872)
Nice pictures Cyrus. Where did you buy your 599 GTB from?

from heera panna..but you get it in quite a few stores..its the latest maisto kit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 562094)
from heera panna..but you get it in quite a few stores..its the latest maisto kit.

So your 599 is a 1:24 ? or is 1:18? I have a 1:18 599 from Hot Wheels

I think its a 1:18 Dippy. Cause the rims fill out the arches well. And in the 1:18 Hot Wheels the rims are tiny with high profile tires.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 562416)
I think its a 1:18 Dippy. Cause the rims fill out the arches well. And in the 1:18 Hot Wheels the rims are tiny with high profile tires.

yep didnt really notice that. I agree the rims are tiny on my model. Waiting for Cyrus to shed in on the details of his model. Cyrus some pictures too if you can. Want to compare Maisto with the Hot Wheels.

i just discovered a have an olive green DB5. its 1:18 miasto.

Wait.. so Maisto is making Ferraris now? 599 GTB? Damn I didnt know that.

Akshay you 'just discovered' you have a DB5? Is your house a treasure trove of Scale Models?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 562725)
Akshay you 'just discovered' you have a DB5? Is your house a treasure trove of Scale Models?

nolol:. i had gotten it a few years ago and completely forgotten about it. today i was looking around and found it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 562472)
yep didnt really notice that. I agree the rims are tiny on my model. Waiting for Cyrus to shed in on the details of his model. Cyrus some pictures too if you can. Want to compare Maisto with the Hot Wheels.

it is 1:24 ad it is a kit car..i just gifted it to my friend who went to the US coz he liked it so no more pics....sorry..

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 562504)
i just discovered a have an olive green DB5. its 1:18 miasto.

a db5...now thats an amazing car..

Any news when and where Modelart is going to reopen?