Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-786.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus_the_virus (Post 3608500)
Can anyone tell me good shops in Hyderabad where I can get AutoArt, Welly & Bbugaro models? I've seen them on flipkart/amazon, but would like to purchase them in person due to random colors shipped and questionable packaging

I have ordered a ton of scale model vehicles online and only faced a problem with the packing once when I ordered from Flipkart. The spoiler on the car was broken and FK replaced it within a day or two without any hassles. WRT a wrong colour / product, on one occasion FK advertised the new BMW X5 and sent the old one instead but I was Ok with that so didnt return it. Otherwise there have been no issues with the 40 - 50 orders (if not more) which I have placed online.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neil.jericho (Post 3609142)
I have ordered a ton of scale model vehicles online and only faced a problem with the packing once when I ordered from Flipkart. The spoiler on the car was broken and FK replaced it within a day or two without any hassles. WRT a wrong colour / product, on one occasion FK advertised the new BMW X5 and sent the old one instead but I was Ok with that so didnt return it. Otherwise there have been no issues with the 40 - 50 orders (if not more) which I have placed online.

Yeah, that's the problem, you ordered all the good stock :D
Besides, there isn't enough collection of Welly on Flipkart or Amazon(Both places seller is same -Primac/Pelican)
Just to clarify, i'm talking about only 1:18models

Brutal power mixed with it's unique look made the Diavel an unforgettable Ducati offering.

The Scale Model Thread-ducati-diavel-medium.jpg
Ducati Diavel

The safest bet in the litre class?

The Scale Model Thread-honda-cbr-1000rr-medium.jpg

Honda CBR1000RR

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus_the_virus (Post 3609186)
Yeah, that's the problem, you ordered all the good stock :D
Besides, there isn't enough collection of Welly on Flipkart or Amazon(Both places seller is same -Primac/Pelican)
Just to clarify, i'm talking about only 1:18models

Hahaha well you cant blame me on that one, I only order the 1:24 scale models. There are a bunch of different website from which you can order like scaleartsin and dreamcarmodels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa (Post 3607588)
The Star Wars 5 pack and the Batman 75th Anniversary set of 8 won't make it to India. Nothing aside from the mainlines (regular cars on the blue color cards) makes it to India.

The FnF set was purchased from eBay and shipped to someone in US.
There are lots of 1/64 collectors in India, we have a dedicated group on Facebook - "Hotwheels India Collectors/Fans". Sadly group is limited only to Hotwheels. But the current day situation is that for 1/64 scale, aside from HW, you don't get anything else in India ! :(

Hey,

Thanks for replying. Lucky you, I wish i had someone who could get it for me. Was on Ebay today and someone is selling "20 piece lots of HW 5 Packs", trying my hardest to resist buying them.

I've sent a request to join the group, its been pending for quite a few days. Could you pass on the message to any admin to accept the same and do you guys trade on it ??

Apart from local vendors, there is no online portal apart from Dreamcarmodels.com(ordered their whole stock) that sells individual HWs, or is there ?

Thanks again for replying, I'm confused whether to start posting my collection here or not. Its mostly still in blisters, apart from 200 Odd old models.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flotsam (Post 3608946)
Hi Sajan, glad you liked them. I ordered them from http://www.modelcarworld.de/uk/
The shipping charges and Customs Duty were rather steep, but I just had to have these models :) It took 2 weeks to deliver from Germany.

Automania in Mumbai had the 1/43 Fiat 1100 for under 2k. I guess they still might have some stock left. Getting models from Germany is a a very expensive affair, rather buy from HongKong based sellers. They undervalue the model plus shipping is considerably cheaper.

Time for a double header for all die hard Yamaha fans.

In keeping with the Christmas theme, here's a lovely picture of two R1s.

The Scale Model Thread-red-r1-medium.jpg
Yamaha R1

A blue R1 with the MV Augusta F4.

The Scale Model Thread-blue-r1.jpg
Yamaha R1

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarthakmehrotra (Post 3609420)
Hey,

Thanks for replying. Lucky you, I wish i had someone who could get it for me. Was on Ebay today and someone is selling "20 piece lots of HW 5 Packs", trying my hardest to resist buying them.

I've sent a request to join the group, its been pending for quite a few days. Could you pass on the message to any admin to accept the same and do you guys trade on it ??

Apart from local vendors, there is no online portal apart from Dreamcarmodels.com(ordered their whole stock) that sells individual HWs, or is there ?

Thanks again for replying, I'm confused whether to start posting my collection here or not. Its mostly still in blisters, apart from 200 Odd old models.

I'll surely tell the admin to accept you. Yes we do trade n sell stuff over there.

Apart from DreamCarModels, there is scalearts.in This guy doesn't sell HW, but is the official distributor for M2 machines in India. I'll attach some pics for reference.

And yes, do show us your collection !

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa (Post 3610286)
I'll surely tell the admin to accept you. Yes we do trade n sell stuff over there.

Apart from DreamCarModels, there is scalearts.in This guy doesn't sell HW, but is the official distributor for M2 machines in India. I'll attach some pics for reference.

And yes, do show us your collection !

That would be of great help. I have sent a second request as the first one expired. Thanks for the scalearts.in link. They got some new stock on ebay. Ill start putting up better pics from tomorrow.

Heres a sneak peek of the open ones and the still in blisters

First Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 sold in Kolkata. Spotted last night

The Scale Model Thread-imageuploadedbyteambhp1420175263.296245.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-imageuploadedbyteambhp1420175279.295982.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-imageuploadedbyteambhp1420175303.699357.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-imageuploadedbyteambhp1420175324.430779.jpg

Scale - 1:18
Make - Bburago

Mini Meet Last night. 😋

The Scale Model Thread-imageuploadedbyteambhp1420524245.555165.jpg

BMW M5, Porsche GT3 RS 4.0, Porsche CGT and the Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4

Sneak peak of the newest arrivals. . Cant wait to take them out n click proper pictures 😊

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarthakmehrotra (Post 3611358)
That would be of great help. I have sent a second request as the first one expired. Thanks for the scalearts.in link. They got some new stock on ebay. Ill start putting up better pics from tomorrow.

Heres a sneak peek of the open ones and the still in blisters

Hey, welcome here. It seems that you are primarily into HWs. Do you also deal with GreenLights, Johny Lightning, Corby etc? Please do let me know once you have put up the stuff for sale. I am already interested on the Ferrari 5 pack, the image which you have uploaded.

Best regards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRN6789 (Post 3621857)
Sneak peak of the newest arrivals. . Cant wait to take them out n click proper pictures 😊

Where did you buy these from? How much total? close to 1L?:Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRN6789 (Post 3621857)

Karan any contact at the Delhi customs? I have a few scale models stuck there.