Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-755.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx

In the last pic, the spoon shaped plastic stick thingie came alongwith the box (was neatly wrapped & taped to the bottom of the plastic base). No mention of it on the box either & I have no idea what it is. Any insights anyone?

**FistBump** Got the same car for Diwali :D

That spoon is used for opening the hood, boot, doors etc. Comes handy while opening the boot, the shut lines are very fine on this model.

Here a few pics -

Hi all,
First of all, Happy Diwali to all of you here & wishing you to have an AUTOMOTIVATED year ahead.
I have been posting here after a long time I must say & posting here to get an information regarding availability of a scale model.
I am looking for 1:24 scale model of Mercedes-Benz Unimog U400 by Welly. I have already searched at almost all major toy shops in Mumbai including Hamleys, but my search was in vain. Any color will be a choice for me.
Please do let me know if anyone is having any clue regarding availability of this scale model. I have also attached the pics.
Hoping that I will get few good clues regarding availability of this scale model.
Thanks & regards,
Hrishikesh

Even i am trying to find this Welly Unimog for a while, but no success. Please do let me know if you find one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 2963261)
Even i am trying to find this Welly Unimog for a while, but no success. Please do let me know if you find one.

Here in Mumbai, this 1:24 MB Unimog U400 (Welly) was available around 5-6 months back at Hamleys. But as I was at college hostel, I was unable to procure it. As I visited Hamleys couple of days back, I have already given my requirement to their customer service desk. Hope they will reply to it asap.
Will let you know if I will be able to find one for me. Also let me know if you will get one of this.
clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa (Post 2961579)

That spoon is used for opening the hood, boot, doors etc. Comes handy while opening the boot, the shut lines are very fine on this model.

Here a few pics -

That's indeed a very good buy. I have also ordered a 1:24 ratio scale on ebay.us and expecting it by end Nov. Cross Fingers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa (Post 2961579)

Here a few pics -

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhrishikesh (Post 2963394)
Here in Mumbai, this 1:24 MB Unimog U400 (Welly) was available around 5-6 months back at Hamleys. But as I was at college hostel, I was unable to procure it. As I visited Hamleys couple of days back, I have already given my requirement to their customer service desk. Hope they will reply to it asap.
Will let you know if I will be able to find one for me. Also let me know if you will get one of this.
clap:

I had a word with the sales head of Welly diecast toys in India Mr. Narinder Kumar, however he confirmed me that the latest launch of Welly diecast scales (1:24 ratio in specific) have yet not been launched in India, neither yet imported. Hence guess need to wait for a couple of months, if all goes well. Rest....Let's See what builds up. :)

Hi Yajaman,
Whats the scene with 1:43 scale? Do they have any good ones at all?
I recently went to the Hamleys in Dubai (Dubai Mall) and there werent any there.
Any idea which Hornby Trains they have here? Am looking for one of those "period" trains if possible.
Else I shall have to wait till my next holiday whenever that happens!
Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by yajaman99 (Post 2952618)
Hamleys at Whitefield in Phoniex Market city Bnagalore is the new spot to find diecast models from Motor Max, Welly, Maisto and Bburago. They have the Zonda 1:24 in red apprx Rs 800/-, i almost picked it up but put it back as wanted it in 1:18 to match my existing collection.
Will need to visit it once in a while to keep an eye.
The 1:18 from motor max were just under rs 2000/-.

@Shankar-I did not notice any 1:43 models, 1:18 and 1:24 were all over the place. The Hornby i saw was Bullet Train , i had been there only once when it first opened so not sure if they got more stock. It is worth a visit once in a while.

1:24 New Ray Chevy Camaro, my latest pick.....!

Few new 1:18 acquisitions -
Ferrari 599XX (Hot wheels)
Lamborghini - Miura (Autoart)
Lamborghini - Countach (Kyosho)
Ferrari - F40 (Kyosho)
Diecast professional shop equipment

With a few pics of the previous collection..

Post continued......

Post continued......

Post continued.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRN6789 (Post 2972117)
Post continued.......

Love your collection bro. Especially the 599XX and the Nissan. 599 has been on my wishlist for a while now, the elite edition.
The Zonda is absolutely gorgeous & the stig, well, looks like he's right at home with a BIG SMILE inside his crash helmet :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRN6789 (Post 2972117)
Post continued.......

One of the best collections I have seen in a long time. Bravo...