Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-752.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by naren_L
I was browsing at flipcart.com and come across a new group 'Collectibles' in their 'Toys' section which is actually scale models. I though this link (given below) will be of interest for the regular visitors of this thread.

http://www.flipkart.com/store/toys/p...sc&layout=grid

Been there, done that. Incomplete product description and too overpriced.

When the Scorpio decided to explore the jungle, It played a bit of hide and seek as well ;)

-Sajan

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajands
When the Scorpio decided to explore the jungle, It played a bit of hide and seek as well ;)

-Sajan

That's a neat one. Wondering where you have got this one and what make is it.
I'm on the look out for a scale model of a Honda city, the old one. Searched everywhere but have not found any.

Hey guys does anyone have a list of the last/latest consignments to come to Automania and Gift Centre in Mumbai?

My son's latest buy 1:24 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Quote:

Originally Posted by raycers_honda (Post 2918841)
That's a neat one. Wondering where you have got this one and what make is it.
I'm on the look out for a scale model of a Honda city, the old one. Searched everywhere but have not found any.

Thanks raycers_honda, I bought it from SPAR hypermarket. I have seen few Wella Honda City's but sadly its design is not that perfect.

-Sajan

Today's pick ---- Audi A8.

Got a gift today :D

The Scale Model Thread-8049968215_24b5cc0736_c.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-8049994373_18954dd7cb_c.jpg

Some more..
The Scale Model Thread-img_1402.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_1352.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-img_1364.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-img_1358.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_1357.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_1238.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_1239.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_1262.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-img_1260.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRN6789 (Post 2801934)

Exquisitely detailed. The best one I have seen. Where did you get it from and for how much if you don't mind?

Recently acquired one of my fav supercars of all time: Maisto McLaren SLR (1:18). :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley2 (Post 2911558)
IMO, 1:24 is much detailed compared to the 1:43. But I never felt Maisto is good in detailing.

You're right, Maisto is not too good in detailing. Even in 1:18, it's standard has fallen in recent times. I hate the fact that Welly is not marketing itself properly in India. :Frustrati They provides excellent quality models, almost as good as AutoArt & Kyosho, but at 1/5th the price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_torque (Post 2922196)
Exquisitely detailed. The best one I have seen. Where did you get it from and for how much if you don't mind?

If I'm not wrong, this one retails for 11k.

Hello, there are some fantastic model here, I have added my collection below hope you guys like it. My collection mainly consists of 1/18 scale models. The highlight of my collection is the limited edition Bugatti Veyron and all the Formula 1 world championship winning cars 2000 :)

I saw these in Dubai Mall in Exoto Tifosi and promptly bought them.
It seems their shop in Ibn Battuta has shut down and they have moved to a downsized place here in Dubai Mall.

1. Lancia Fulvia HF Targa Florio 1966 - Rosso - Progetto K - Made in Italy 1:43 Size
2. Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA J 1300 - Rosso - Progetto K - Made in Italy 1:43 Size
3. Ferrari Daytona 365 GTB/4 - Bianco - Pininfarina Design - Top Model Collection - Made in Italy - 1:43 Size.

I ve been wanting a Lancia Fulvia in particular for a long time. Very rare little scale model especially in 1:43. The Alfa and the Daytona were the extra dollops of icing on the cake!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bharat malaviya (Post 2933001)
Hello, there are some fantastic model here, I have added my collection below hope you guys like it. My collection mainly consists of 1/18 scale models. The highlight of my collection is the limited edition Bugatti Veyron and all the Formula 1 world championship winning cars 2000 :)

@ Bharat: That is a very good collection you have there! :thumbs up