Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-75.html)

Amazing models u've got there!
Especially dippy!
Real cool models and real cool pictures!
Cheers man!

Cyrus was the 900 rupee Dino in 1:18? If yes thats a steal.

Cyrus, I seen that black Enzo too and only wished that HW had cared to bring different colors of the Enzo and the FXX to India.
Dippy, the Dino was in 1:18 scale and it was in the dark maroon color.

Here's a pic of my Plymouth Gtx by Prorodz..

Raphael... your Ford GT looks very nice indeed. When we meet next time you better get it with ya.

ok guys..update on model stock in pheonix mills and atria..IF U WANT TO BUY A CAR DONT GO THERE...the stock sucks..im not kiding..i spent my entire afternoon searching for a car and didnt find anything..

Cyrus can you just give me a small run down on the cars stocked there?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 551382)
Cyrus can you just give me a small run down on the cars stocked there?

ya sure...pheonix has only RC ferraris and a few others like the jag s type and the 911 carerra and the cayman....though they have a lot of matchbox cars...i visited one shop in atria and it had the same ferrari rc cars..but dippy check out shoppers stop in bandra...it is really worth it..

hey guys..just posting up some new pics...

Shoppers stop Bandra has good models? Whats in there?

Today I picked up a 1:64 Ferrari 599 to give the 1:18 599 company and a matchbox 1:64 Land Rover Defender 110.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 551391)
Shoppers stop Bandra has good models? Whats in there?

Today I picked up a 1:64 Ferrari 599 to give the 1:18 599 company and a matchbox 1:64 Land Rover Defender 110.

i want 1:24 models...not the small ones man..i got a bag full of those and i wanna continue customising my cars..

also shoppers stop has a considerably big collection though it is slowly reducing..and the sale is on so grab whatever u can when u can..

i really wanna buy something in the next 2-3 days...im gettin a bit desperate..do u have some of ur cars u wanna sell off to me at a lower price than the mrp???...lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 551397)
i really wanna buy something in the next 2-3 days...im gettin a bit desperate..do u have some of ur cars u wanna sell off to me at a lower price than the mrp???...lol

youre kidding right? Boy you really are desperate :)

i got a friend who has a collecrion of around 15-20 ferrari models all of which were got for him from england by a relative of his...but the state of those cars are bad..they are lying in a box on his balcony and disintegrating..i am going to go tommorrow and ask him if i can buy them off...ill post some pictures up tommorrow

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 551399)
youre kidding right? Boy you really are desperate :)

of course im kidding...lol:
so tell me places preferably close to dadar from where i can buy em.