Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-741.html)

Neat !!
But the fist thing a kid would do is step on the gas and slam it against a wall. (intentionally or unintentionally it is bound to happen)
Wonder if these cars can take that kind of impacts.

Plus looking at the size you definitely cannot drive these indoors, neither is it safe on a road. That leaves you with an open ground to play with them.

Too many pessimistic comments lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeev k (Post 2729504)
Where is this shop, in India or in KSA. How are the prices and who makes them? Are they electrically powered
Kindly post some close up pictures of interiors if taken.

Looks like KSA to me. Awesome collection of cars with great eye for detail. Another reason for me to wish I could go back to my childhood again.stupid:

Do kids take to these vintages? I mean wouldnt kids be more excited in a blood red ferrari or sorts? To be frank these cars/toys looks like its meant for kids above 20 years :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Boss (Post 2729202)
Simply awesome. clap:
Nice snaps too, you have got a wonderful photographic skill.

Thanks Boss, more to come soon. Am pulling out the cars parked in my garage now ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 2729412)
This Audi must be a Maisto

Yes Bandhav, it's a Maisto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 2729412)
travelholic in case you 1:24 is your preferred scale, try getting as many welly's as you can, their detailing is the best in this scale out of all the budget brand. They also have few very desirable cars in this scale like Lp-560-4, Jag XJ, X6M, Panamera etc.

Scouting for these in Hyderabad is a main issue. Hyderabad hasn't grown up in terms of Scaled Models. Toy Shops shy away from keeping these in stock as they do not get much patrons to buy these.

LifeStyle has removed the Scaled Models section completely. InOrbit stocks RC's more than Scaled Models. Landmark, Oddessey, Crosswords, Reliance Timeout, Walden stock a couple of outdated pieces only.

I scouted for about 2 weeks then was I able to lay my hands on 2 1:24 Scaled Models (Audi R8 - Maisto & Lamborghini Gallardo - Welly)

Birds of Same Feather Flock Together - Super Cars Ride Together
The Scale Model Thread-birds-same-feather-flock-together-super-cars-ride-together.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo
The Scale Model Thread-lamborghini-gallardo.jpg

Lamborghini Murcielago
The Scale Model Thread-lamborghini-murcielago.jpg

Ford Mustang GT
The Scale Model Thread-ford-mustang-gt.jpg

Offsprings of a different gene, they share the same heart.

The BULLish Talks - LP meets v10
The Scale Model Thread-bullish-talks-lp-meets-v10.jpg

When Bulls Meet - LP meets v10
The Scale Model Thread-when-bulls-meet-lp-meets-v10.jpg

When The Bulls Roam Free - LP meets v10
The Scale Model Thread-when-bulls-roam-free-lp-meets-v10.jpg

^^I am not able to see images, seems like something went wrong while attaching these.

See if there is anything of your liking, now need to scout around shop to shop.

1:24 & 1:21 Scales dreamcarmodels.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 2729785)
^^I am not able to see images, seems like something went wrong while attaching these.

Reattached the images again Bandhav.

Quote:

See if there is anything of your liking, now need to scout around shop to shop.

I am planning to target smaller shops these days as opposed to those branded and established ones. These branded ones follow what their head office sends, where as smaller shops tend to follow their heart and order what they feel might sell.

The Scale Model Thread-1934-indian-sport-scout-1.jpg
1934 Indian Sport Scout
I got this from a very tiny shop, which I would have missed at the blink of an eye. Entered due to mistake and came out buying this. Was a good find though.
Posted pics here too: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2718839

Quote:

Yeah, DreamCarModels has been one stop shop, where I always looked up to finalize which model I wanted to scout for

What FerrariKSA posted are not scale models, but toys is it not? These are for kids to in fact sit and play. Or is it that I am confused?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeev k (Post 2730067)
What FerrariKSA posted are not scale models, but toys is it not? These are for kids to in fact sit and play. Or is it that I am confused?

Yeah Rajeev, these are Toys and not scaled models.

I guess Mod's clubbed these two threads as the thread posted by FerrariKSA was more on the lines of replicas. I guess the correct thread to merge this would have been the RC Thread rather than Scaled Model thread.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ead-rc-56.html

1:18 Honda NSX Berlina Black - AutoArt

Things poor petrol-heads do so as to keep their kicks going. Yeah, the big bad Murcie arriveth. :D

Some new additions to the reasonably humble and small collection of mine.

Model: Ducati Multistrada 1200s:)
Make: Maisto
Scale: 1:18

My first Hypercar!:)
Model: Pagani Zonda F!
Make: Mondo Motors
Scale: 1:24

Few recent images I created of my scale models:

Hi Guys wanted to share my diecast & RC collection, hope you appreciate it. :thumbs up

My DieCast & RC collection - YouTube