Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-730.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahen9 (Post 2628021)
This is great. Any idea which 1:18 AutoArt models he has currently?

Check them out on his web site (automania.in) or you could go there as you too seem to be from Mumbai.

Bought this 1:24 Welly VW T2 Bus from Ebay

Nice bus Agspins. I have this literally in my wishlist on a website:D. Will order it most probably in a couple of weeks. BTW hows the quality and level of detailing on it and for how much did you got it for.

Nice Bus there agspins, I am also thinking to add this to my collection. And here is my Chevelle SS 1:18 by Welly. I have already started modification of the same, which many of our friends know, I will post those pictures later. Here are the picture of the Model.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 2631968)
Nice bus Agspins. I have this literally in my wishlist on a website:D. Will order it most probably in a couple of weeks. BTW hows the quality and level of detailing on it and for how much did you got it for.

Even i had it on my wishlist for a longtime, Detailing is quite good same with the finish, much better than Maisto's/Bburago's. Got it bit costlier..thanks to local octroi's , got it for INR749.
Next i would search for T3/vanagon:D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taronish_E (Post 2619057)
I am ABSOLUTELY jealous of your collection. Especially the Ferrari's. Do you have an F40 yet or not? I think its an absolute essential.

Here's one photo of my car. :)

I dont have an F40 yet. As of now I am trying to expand my F1 collection so it has taken a back seat for a bit. Thanks anyway

Bought yesterday Cannon 1100D DSLR. Crisp pictures to follow after my training is over. This is just a point and shoot picture form my camera, with no settings at all. Imagine what proper pictures will do. I am loving it.

Fellas,

Here is my 1:18 1960 Lotus Elite by Road Signature Yellow with Green stripes. Model needs a clean and polish, will see to that later. Pictures are from my DSLR but are immature, would soon go to a class.

Note from Team-BHP Support : Please note that it is imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Please click here to view our simple help article on uploading pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2640684)
Fellas,

Here is my 1:18 1960 Lotus Elite by Road Signature Yellow with Green stripes. Model needs a clean and polish, will see to that later. Pictures are from my DSLR but are immature, would soon go to a class.

Note from Team-BHP Support : Please note that it is imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Please click here to view our simple help article on uploading pictures.

Nice Elite Manish bhai, the color is surely eye catching and the stripes are enhancing it. My favourite pic, the third one from top. I just love those wheels with single nut.
BTW congrats on getting the DSLR. Hope to see some mind blowing pics of your collection soon.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 2640735)
Nice Elite Manish bhai, the color is surely eye catching and the stripes are enhancing it. My favourite pic, the third one from top. I just love those wheels with single nut.
BTW congrats on getting the DSLR. Hope to see some mind blowing pics of your collection soon.;)

Thanks Sagar bhai, I too love the wheels, they did a good job on these. Tnaks again for the camera. Now the pictures will have added flovour.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2641234)
Good model Manish. Photography will improve with time.

Thanks Amar, yes my photography is too immaturish. Will take time to improve.

@Planet Rocker: Thanks for the thanks :D.

I was at the Auto Expo 2012 for a couple of days. In addition to full scale cars, I was also looking out for scale models. Though Mercedes, BMW, etc. displayed a few models, they were all of recent vehicles and not very exciting. I missed out on the models that were displayed at the Tata Motors' hall, especially that of the Aria and Venture MPV.

But at the Mahindra Navistar section, a scale model (1:30 - 1:32 scale in all probability as nothing is mentioned on the model) of the MN 25 was on sale, proceeds of which would go to charity.

The model is a metal - plastic one with the cabin in metal. Doors open and the cab tilts. Chassis underpinnings along with the cabin have an appreciable amount of detail.

Automania has received 1:18 scale models as samples of some current Indian cars like the Skoda Superb, VW Polo, Nissan Sunny, toyota Prado, etc. Detailing and opening features are aplenty on these cars while overall quality is acceptable. Approximate prices will be around Rs. 4000/-.

I liked especially the red Polo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2642776)
Automania has received 1:18 scale models as samples of some current Indian cars like the Skoda Superb, VW Polo, Nissan Sunny, toyota Prado, etc. Detailing and opening features are aplenty on these cars while overall quality is acceptable. Approximate prices will be around Rs. 4000/-.

I liked especially the red Polo.

Amar those are some very nice models, are they imported from china. As for the Mahindra truck, don't you think so the quality is bit low compared to now available Welly's and maisto's in the marker, I get a feeling it was done inhouse, what do you say ??

Manish, in this case, my hurried photography is to be blamed.

The truck model is almost 12 inches long and the cab, container and chassis are of metal. Agreed it is plasticky in some parts like the radiator grille but that's it. Even the tyres are of rubber with treads. The SUPD and RUPD are indeed detailed touches.

As far as Automania's new models go, yes they are China models.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2643959)
Amar those are some very nice models, are they imported from china. As for the Mahindra truck, don't you think so the quality is bit low compared to now available Welly's and maisto's in the marker, I get a feeling it was done inhouse, what do you say ??

Can somebody please tell me where can i find a good Lambretta Sclae model?

Please guys help me out. Have posted the same question earlier.

Thanks