Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-724.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajands (Post 2574212)
Thanks amit, its bad that no we dont get LEO toys now-a-days. Please post your oil tanker pic, is the truck in yellow or red color.

-Sajan

Couldn't resist posting this but i too have couple of same Leo trucks in the form of Ambulance and the other Troop Convoy which were bought way way long ago. I also have an old Nestle mini truck which came along with 4 different types of chocolates at its flatbed. :) Will try to click some pics.

Amar - I was wondering if your German brigade could top your Pearls of the Orient series and my oh my, has it ever! Fascinating collection to say the least. Could you post more pictures of the grey BMW in the last picture?

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 2574348)
Couldn't resist posting this but i too have couple of same Leo trucks in the form of Ambulance and the other Troop Convoy which were bought way way long ago. I also have an old Nestle mini truck which came along with 4 different types of chocolates at its flatbed. :) Will try to click some pics.

If i remember correct, it used to be with the nestle milk bar chocolate, red pack color. Please do post pics.

-Sajan

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajands (Post 2574702)
If i remember correct, it used to be with the nestle milk bar chocolate, red pack color. Please do post pics.

-Sajan

I second that. Indeed there was a bar of Nestle Milkybar slab type chocolate among others.
BTW here are the pics of the Nestle truck along with the pics of Leo ones. Both of them are in need of restoration.
The Scale Model Thread-11112011033.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-11112011035.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-11112011037.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-11112011039.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-11112011041.jpg

The black color on the cab is due to the paint i sprayed when i modded this truck once.
The Scale Model Thread-11112011042.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-11112011043.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-11112011044.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-11112011047.jpg

PS: Sorry for poor quality pics. Mobile cam

Here is one more Lambo, a Murcie SV...

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 2575050)
I second that. Indeed there was a bar of Nestle Milkybar slab type chocolate among others.
BTW here are the pics of the Nestle truck along with the pics of Leo ones. Both of them are in need of restoration.
Attachment 840883
Attachment 840884
Attachment 840885
Attachment 840886
Attachment 840887

The black color on the cab is due to the paint i sprayed when i modded this truck once.
Attachment 840888
Attachment 840889
Attachment 840890
Attachment 840891

you remind me of my childhood...those LEO trucks...i broke alot and love playing playing with them...

Well i always wanted to build off a realistic looking diorama for my 1:18 cars.
Now i have started taking small steps towards the build off. have ordered gmp garage accessories kit along with some garage figurines. Will post some pics as soon as i finish with it.

Professor Busa taking class on the subject of Speed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 2575050)

Hi samsag12,

Wow!! the leo trucks still get few heads turned :) i love your suv collection in the background.

-Sajan

New additions to my collection, all 1:43 scale, from Minichamps:

1. Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon SWB

2. Mercedes-Benz CLK V8 DTM

3. Opel Vivaro

Quote:

Originally Posted by flotsam (Post 2579632)

3. Opel Vivaro

Nice additions buddy, where had you been these days, not to be seen. I was in Singapore for more than 10 days recently, I have lost your contact, did gave you a pm tough??

All three 1:43 scale models are well detailed, especially the race livery draped Mercedes Benz CLK DTM and the Mercedes G55 SWB.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flotsam (Post 2579632)

3. Opel Vivaro

Hey Neil,

Here are some more images of the BMW M3 Convertible that has a unique three piece foldable hard top. I had posted images of this car in the past.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neil.jericho (Post 2574393)
Amar - I was wondering if your German brigade could top your Pearls of the Orient series and my oh my, has it ever! Fascinating collection to say the least. Could you post more pictures of the grey BMW in the last picture?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2580369)
Hey Neil,
Here are some more images of the BMW M3 Convertible that has a unique three piece foldable hard top. I had posted images of this car in the past.

Thanks a lot Amar, that made my day!

My resolution to not pick up any more cars for the next few months has been broken. Again. All thanks to DCM. Found a Fiat Punto Evo (had to order it) and added the Fiat 500 (2008) and Reventon as well. Will start uploading pictures of my collection soon.

Wow. Just went through some of the last pages on this thread and I am truly amazed!!

My scale-model collection is relatively new but I have an addition that is absolutely essential according to my peers.

A Ferrari F40 Limited Edition in Matte Black by Kyosho (1:18) is headed my way from my aunt in the States. Once here, I'll post photos of the little beauty.

Anticipating it with bated breath!! :D