Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-710.html)

Hey fellow collectors, finally back after a long break.. reviving my collection spree with:

The Maserati GranTurismo, 1:18 by Mondo Motors

A good beginning to the rally-car modification! Looking forward to seeing the completed job soon!

:thumbs up On my recent Mumbai visit, I saw this fantastic, well detailed Mercedes Benz Transporter in 1:18 scale by Schuco at Automania. Mumbai priced at Rs. 29,000/-.

AmarPaithankar!!Thanks for posting a photo of the 1:18 Mercedes Benz 0317 Porsche Renntransporter by Schuco.I've just bought one of these but since I'm away in college,I won't get to see it till I get home in December.
It really looks bloody huge.No wonder my mom's so angry with the size of the thing.Should have given her a proper heads-up.
lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2460532)
:thumbs up On my recent Mumbai visit, I saw this fantastic, well detailed Mercedes Benz Transporter in 1:18 scale by Schuco at Automania. Mumbai priced at Rs. 29,000/-.

I've got that on order :-) ... looking forward to holding it soon

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 2458585)
Hey fellow collectors, finally back after a long break.. reviving my collection spree with:

The Maserati GranTurismo, 1:18 by Mondo Motors

that is one of the worst models ever made! I hope Autoart makes one. I really do!! or maybe Kyosho.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2460532)

This was picked up by someone immidiately though. I cant wait to see it in the flesh soon :)

Been off for a while, havent posted here in ages.
Here are some of my recent 1/18 acuqisition
Mercedes SL - Revell
The Scale Model Thread-dscf5187.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5188.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5189.jpg

Lexus LS - Motormax
The Scale Model Thread-dscf5190.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5192.jpg

Mclaren Prototype - Guiloy
The Scale Model Thread-dscf5193.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5194.jpg

Shelby Series 1 - Bburago (Mods stripe removed and wheels painted black)
The Scale Model Thread-dscf5184.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5185.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5186.jpg

Ferrari Dino - Anson
The Scale Model Thread-dscf5195.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5196.jpg

Audi R8 LeMans 2002 - Maisto
The Scale Model Thread-img_0631.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0632.jpg

Name:  IMG_0633.jpg
Views: 1818
Size:  115.1 KB

BMW X5 - Bburago
The Scale Model Thread-img_0554.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0556.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0559.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2460879)
that is one of the worst models ever made! I hope Autoart makes one. I really do!! or maybe Kyosho.

Well, i know the quality is shabby, but you cant do much when thats the only one who manufactures it & you really got to have one in your collection. Take for eg. the LP670-4 SV, awesome car, but sadly no one (read: affordable) manufactures it in 1:18, but ive heard that AA has it on its coming soon release list clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 2461350)
Been off for a while, havent posted here in ages.
Here are some of my recent 1/18 acuqisition

Nice collection Zibby!

@Zibby - really nice collection. I have the same Mclaren Prototype - Guiloy, i had picked mine back in 1995/6.

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 2461393)
Well, i know the quality is shabby, but you cant do much when thats the only one who manufactures it & you really got to have one in your collection. Take for eg. the LP670-4 SV, awesome car, but sadly no one (read: affordable) manufactures it in 1:18, but ive heard that AA has it on its coming soon release list clap:

Nice collection Zibby!

Yep. Sure is!! Also Norev is doing a version too and that should be 1/3rd the Auatoarts price. That said, Im most certainly going to get the Autoart when it comes!! In bright Blue hopefully!! :D

Just arrived
Land Rover Discovery 3
The Scale Model Thread-dscf5177.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5173.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5179.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5182.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5183.jpg

Classy Discovery. This model as well as that of a LWB Defender has been on my wish list for long.

I am attaching a few more images of my Lancia Fulvia that my friend Amit has taken.

Rally conversion is going on and for this I will either take reference of rally Fulvias of yore or design my own decals / strips.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2464022)
Classy Discovery. This model as well as that of a LWB Defender has been on my wish list for long.

I am attaching a few more images of my Lancia Fulvia that my friend Amit has taken.

Rally conversion is going on and for this I will either take reference of rally Fulvias of yore or design my own decals / strips.

Awesome dude, mind bowgling. We got the same in 1:24 maroon color. But this red incarnation is simply to die for. Seems like 1:18 Autoart.

Temptation's come in many forms, but this one bowles me over.

You're right Manish, the Fulvia is indeed a masterpiece by Auto Art in 1:18 scale. The paint finish is simply flawless.

Some images of my 1:18 scale Range Rover by Welly:

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2464273)
Awesome dude, mind bowgling. We got the same in 1:24 maroon color. But this red incarnation is simply to die for. Seems like 1:18 Autoart.

Temptation's come in many forms, but this one bowles me over.

A few new additions to the 'Mint' display. A couple of Pontiacs, a '63 Stingray, a Ford Country Squire and a Cadillac Eldorado