Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-702.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2394828)
Today I added a scale model (1:10 scale in all probability) of a bike that has shaken the Indo-Japanese strong-hold since 2001 and continues to do so, another triumph of what we Indians are capable of achieving.

I've been planning to buy this for the past 6 months, everytime I go to my Spare parts shop, I oogle over this but never dared to purchase it as I found the pricing to be exhobirant. I think this was priced at Rs.745/- and I would not dare spending that much for this. BTW, how much did you buy it for. If it's cheaper than that, then I would also book one for myself. Waiting for your PM.
BTW, looks like most of the parts are in place with exact proportion. What's the make of this Pulsar?

Log on to New cars | New Bikes | Car on road price | Used autos | automobile in India | Vicky.in and go to the "Shopping" link. After that, select "Bike scale models" from the list appearing to your right. The model will appear there with all the required details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 2395192)
I've been planning to buy this for the past 6 months, everytime I go to my Spare parts shop, I oogle over this but never dared to purchase it as I found the pricing to be exhobirant. I think this was priced at Rs.745/- and I would not dare spending that much for this. BTW, how much did you buy it for. If it's cheaper than that, then I would also book one for myself. Waiting for your PM.
BTW, looks like most of the parts are in place with exact proportion. What's the make of this Pulsar?

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 2395154)
Even i have the same Sunnyside camper albeit a different color scheme. Very nice detailing for that scale and price. Just curious to know how much did you shell out for it.

Would you believe it if I told you: Rs 249/-:D (yes its Two hundred & forty nine only).
Today I bought a cyclist who looks more or less like Lance Armstrong. The detailing is very clean, atleast for the price I paid: Rs 150/-.
Raab Rakha,
Sonu

P.S.: Collecting TOYS is my hobby for as long as I can remember.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2394470)
The CTS-V is a chinese manufacturer who makes Dealer versions.

Its from Kyosho..and it is not dealer edition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariesonu (Post 2395458)
Would you believe it if I told you: Rs 249/-:D (yes its Two hundred & forty nine only).
Today I bought a cyclist who looks more or less like Lance Armstrong. The detailing is very clean, atleast for the price I paid: Rs 150/-.
Raab Rakha,
Sonu

P.S.: Collecting TOYS is my hobby for as long as I can remember.

Price seems good. Even i bought mine for some 200 odd bucks back in 2006 or 07. that to with a 10% discount so to be precise 180Rs. At that time also picked few miniature models of MGA & MGBs, for 130Rs.
Hey any pic of the Lance lookalike.

PS: Same here.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 2396070)
Hey any pic of the Lance lookalike.
PS: Same here.:D

Here you go. The powder on the front wheel is talcum to save rubber. Rear wheel has grooves to push the bike. Its fun to see it moving. Will make a video sometime & send you the link.
Name:  DSCN3087.JPG
Views: 1306
Size:  157.9 KBThe Scale Model Thread-dscn3081.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dscn3086.jpgThe Scale Model Thread-dscn3075.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dscn3078.jpgThe Scale Model Thread-dscn3079.jpg

Also have two boats (replications) but toy type. Had bought them in 1994 from Lisbon. I'll bring them here soon.

Raab Rakha.

My 1:12 scmale KTM Duke 690 by Maisto. I got this model in kit form.

I plan to paint the frame orange, just like the real bike.

I am making some minor modifications on my Ferrari California. I may go in for a full Novitec Rosso conversion, but not now... Below are the three options.

First two are with the original wheels, and the third is with the Superamerica rims.

Hi All,

Presenting the all new royal blue i30 :) Sorry for the poor images.

Ferrari 456GT. Got her for £6 :D :D Made in Italy by Burago!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2397110)
Ferrari 456GT. Got her for £6 :D :D Made in Italy by Burago!

Looking good.
May I ask you for the source? Really a dirt cheap price for this detailing.

BTW what scale?

I collect only 1:18s. Well mostly. Ebay UK.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2396517)
I am making some minor modifications on my Ferrari California. I may go in for a full Novitec Rosso conversion, but not now... Below are the three options.

First two are with the original wheels, and the third is with the Superamerica rims.

cyrus IMHO the superamerica rims looks best. They match with the other chrome parts on the California. Do keep updating on the status of the mods.

A new member for my 1:18 family, a 1956 Ford F-100 Pick-up truck by Welly...

A 1956 Ford F-100 Pick-up Truck by Welly.