Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-699.html)

Sainsburys doesnt make models. Im sure there is a modelmaker's name inscribed somewhere.

Got the Volkswagen Bus Scale Model :)

Let the pics do the talking..!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2387877)
Sainsburys doesnt make models. Im sure there is a modelmaker's name inscribed somewhere.

From China, made for Sainbury's

Diecast's:Autoart Maybach 57s

:)Ravi, fantastic Maybach and that too with a unque single tone colour

Thanks Amar. car comes in 2 color black and white i chosen white over black

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 2388614)

Luxury at its peak, beautiful car. Looks closer to Minichamps than an Auto art...

Great collection there Dippy! Cars I have only seen Jeremy Clarkson driving so far. You make me want to start my own collection.

Ravi, the 57 Maybach 57 S looks more proportionate than the 62 and due to the light colour, fine detailing is all the more evident.

Hi guys..,

After going through the full thread, the only word that comes to my mind is "Awesome". In fact, even Awesome is an understatement. Hats off to all you people out there for posting pics of your scale models so professionally. I am very elated to know that there are so many folks out there who share the same passion as I do.

When I started collecting car models as a hobby, I faced severe criticism from my family and friends, that ranged right from wasting time to money. But I did not give up. What started as a small time hobby 8 years ago has evolved into a full fledged passion and the mania continues to increase.

I am posting a few pics of my collection (Sorry for the bad picture quality please:).
Hope you guys enjoy it! Cheers..!

RIDE HARD or STAY HOME..!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharma_sanjeevi (Post 2387897)
Got the Volkswagen Bus Scale Model :)

Let the pics do the talking..!!

If possible try to get Hold of KINSMART made VW bus, it has sliding door and rear hatch opens , plus its bigger and looks better than Maisto.

I have got one in pale yellow + white combo.

ASTON MARTIN DB9 Coupe. (Pre-Facelift)

1:18 by Minichamps :D

You seem to have some fine American muscle cars and a couple of Hummers. Good collection.

I agree with you that persuing this passion is not easy with everyone being against you. Add to that, it also consumes significant space.

But never give up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawanvas (Post 2389750)
Hi guys..,

After going through the full thread, the only word that comes to my mind is "Awesome". In fact, even Awesome is an understatement. Hats off to all you people out there for posting pics of your scale models so professionally. I am very elated to know that there are so many folks out there who share the same passion as I do.

When I started collecting car models as a hobby, I faced severe criticism from my family and friends, that ranged right from wasting time to money. But I did not give up. What started as a small time hobby 8 years ago has evolved into a full fledged passion and the mania continues to increase.

I am posting a few pics of my collection (Sorry for the bad picture quality please:).
Hope you guys enjoy it! Cheers..!

RIDE HARD or STAY HOME..!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 2388609)
Diecast's:Autoart Maybach 57s

No words buddy. Awesome detailing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawanvas (Post 2389750)

Nice Collection mate.
BTW, welcome to T-BHP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2390029)
ASTON MARTIN DB9 Coupe. (Pre-Facelift)

1:18 by Minichamps :D

Err.! Your baby is tempting me to invest more on Scale Models. Wonderful.!! This is what i can say.