Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-698.html)

Hey man!! Long time no see adheesh!! Whats new in your collection?? Havent seen anything from you in AGES!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2387094)
Is your F40 a foundation or an Elite??

My F40 is not an Elite model, do not know whether it is a Foundation.

Your photography is excellent and brings out the best in your models which are equally super.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cabmili (Post 2383835)
This Marks my 5th Entry here. What i have here is a late 1960's classic Merc SE 280.

Make: Autoart
Model: MERCEDES -BENZ 280 SE COUPE 1968
Scale : 1:18

Cyrus, some more images of your Bugatti please - Bugatti Veyron #2

Early body version in silver and gray.
Serial number:7582.

Model : Benelli Titanium, Aprilia RSV4, BMW R1200 GS
Make : Maisto
Scale : 1:12

Here are 2 of my most favorite cars from my dinky car collection of 518 cars till date (& still counting... :D)
Lightning McQueen (1:55 - Mattel) (Limited Edition of 10,000 pieces)
# 1st pic: Lightning McQueen from movie Cars (2006)
# 2nd pic: Lightning McQueen from upcoming movie Cars 2 (2011)
Both of these have cost me a bomb considering their size, but they really do have fantastic finish & neat detailing considering their small size.
Will post the detailed pics once my exam is finished on 18th June.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 2387096)
You don't have to buy from eBay. There are a few stores in Toronto that sell pretty decently priced 1:18s - Toronto Motorsports (that will ship your order as well) and Presitge Auto Art.

Prestige Auto Art & Gift Gallery

https://www.tomotorsports.com/catalog/index.php

You may also want to try PM HobbyCraft in Calgary - huge store with a very varied & large collection of Diecast models and kits... Domestic shipping shouldn't be too high.

Bought this yesterday at New Delhi airport for Rs. 200/-. Don't know what scale but it's around 4.5" long. But it's well made and it's "Made in India" :Shockked:, one of the reasons I bought it. Obviously, my photographic skills can do with some improvement :D. Enjoy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2387108)
Hey man!! Long time no see adheesh!! Whats new in your collection?? Havent seen anything from you in AGES!!

Umm I think my last post here was about the G55 AMG that I got. I also got a AA Lotus Elise, another Maisto Mclaren F1 and another UT Mclaren F1 LM. I haven't really bought too many cars off late - trying to stay strong.

I've been wanting to pick up the AA Zonda and the Atlantic but they're a bit pricey so I'm going to have to save up for them.

I think its a bit ridiculous to have two of the same model so I'm thinking of selling the two Mclarens.

What about you? Anything new?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2387189)
My F40 is not an Elite model, do not know whether it is a Foundation.

Your photography is excellent and brings out the best in your models which are equally super.

Cyrus, some more images of your Bugatti please - Bugatti Veyron #2

Early body version in silver and gray.
Serial number:7582.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 2387735)
Umm I think my last post here was about the G55 AMG that I got. I also got a AA Lotus Elise, another Maisto Mclaren F1 and another UT Mclaren F1 LM. I haven't really bought too many cars off late - trying to stay strong.

I've been wanting to pick up the AA Zonda and the Atlantic but they're a bit pricey so I'm going to have to save up for them.

I think its a bit ridiculous to have two of the same model so I'm thinking of selling the two Mclarens.

What about you? Anything new?

Sell me one of the McLarens! :D What color are they BTW?? Also, Dont get the AA Atlantic. Get the CMC one. Trust me, its worth it!! :)

On the new front, 360 Modena, Aston DB9 Volante and Morris Minor Million! The Morris is a rare car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2387747)
Sell me one of the McLarens! :D What color are they BTW?? Also, Dont get the AA Atlantic. Get the CMC one. Trust me, its worth it!! :)

On the new front, 360 Modena, Aston DB9 Volante and Morris Minor Million! The Morris is a rare car.

I believe they're pretty much the same price. I really wouldn't mind adding a nice CMC to my collection. Have you seen it in person?

What is the Minor Million? Minichamps?

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 2387788)
I believe they're pretty much the same price. I really wouldn't mind adding a nice CMC to my collection. Have you seen it in person?

What is the Minor Million? Minichamps?

Yes. I have seen her in person. Get the blue. she is astonishing!! Best model I have seen so far.

And yes, minichamps. :D

New one to my collection.
1:18 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior, with free wheels fully functional rear suspension & side stand.

How much does it worth, any guess??

Somehting between 350-750 rupees I should guess..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2387839)
Somehting between 350-750 rupees I should guess..

Even I was expecting the same when I saw her in store.
But shocked to see the price tag, it is 1.99 pounds:Shockked:

Modelzone?? They have some big discounts going on currently. BTW, what make and scale?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Boss (Post 2387825)
1:18 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2387858)
Modelzone?? They have some big discounts going on currently. BTW, what make and scale?

Nope, Sainbury's (Both store & Make)
Visiting Model Zone tomorrow for 1:18 Benelli TNT Titanium