Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-690.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cabmili (Post 2354227)
Schuco mainly has German makes of cars : Benz, Audi, BMW, Porsche, VM .

Very Rare do i see a non German Scale from them

Since Schuco is a German brand seems normal that most of the Brands covered are European with focus on German brands... Germany doesn't really have a loss for vehicle to choose from and the licensing fees must be less than trying to license international brands. That said, I have seen a few Shelby & Ford models (again, FoMoCo has a slightly bigger presence than GM in Europe), so that might play a part

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahen9 (Post 2354117)
hey guys im visiting gift centre this week, any idea about the sunstar models they have and their prices?

I dropped you an e-mail.Should answer your question.
Welcome to the forums,Cabmili!!Great models to get started here with.Schuco really does make some amazing stuff in 1:43 as well as 1:18 scale.Love the Kyosho 1:43 Ferrari Testarossa ,too.Keep ‘em coming!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 2355459)
I dropped you an e-mail.Should answer your question.
Welcome to the forums,Cabmili!!Great models to get started here with.Schuco really does make some amazing stuff in 1:43 as well as 1:18 scale.Love the Kyosho 1:43 Ferrari Testarossa ,too.Keep ‘em coming!!

Thank You.
I shall sooner put in a few, which are scales in 2 inch. These are mainly used for Landscaping in N or Ho Scale Trains.(Trains i started recently).

This Makes My 3rd Entry here

What i have here is scales in 2 inch. All of them are various make. I was overwhelmed by the precision that i haven't really checked the Make.

Please let me know if you need the make as-well. I shall check the same. For now a few pics of the 2 inch scales

From the Pic of the Mini (5th ) one can understand the size of the scales

Detailed 1:43 scale Ferrari. Your 2 inch models and their photographs are good.

Here is my 1:18 scale 1997 Porsche GT-3 Cup by BBurago (Italy)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2356716)
Detailed 1:43 scale Ferrari. Your 2 inch models and their photographs are good.

You model looks great.
It was then when Porsche released some high performance versions of 911 S and also 993. Could you add in some close up of the wheel and break?

Did you also get to grab any of those 993 Turbo S same year 1997.

Hi,
Unfortunately no. This is the only Porsche in my collection (except for the Cayenne SUV)and was bought some time in 1999..

I will surely add some close-up shots of the wheel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cabmili (Post 2356891)
You model looks great.
It was then when Porsche released some high performance versions of 911 S and also 993. Could you add in some close up of the wheel and break?

Did you also get to grab any of those 993 Turbo S same year 1997.

Amar,

we need more pictures, engine bay, interior, do the lids open (front). When BBugrago was made in Italy they had awesome quality and some very good line up. Unfortunately to have different price points in markets maisto bought BBurago and messed up the whole quality thing. But again there pricing is not that cheap as compaired to maisto.

Hey Manish and Cabmil,

Here are some more images of the Porsche's interior. The wheels are devoid of a disc caliper but in the late 90s, models were not as detailed as they are today and models mainly of Auto Art and Kyosho have a great amount of detail. Even the Maisto models we used to get almost five to six years back had good detailing unlike the present ones which can be termed toys at best. All they lack is pull-back action!!!

I am also adding images of another legend in the arena of rallying: my 1997 Ford Focus by BBurago (Italy). This model too is well detailed and the decals especially are as original (if not better) as the real thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2357428)
Amar,

we need more pictures, engine bay, interior, do the lids open (front). When BBugrago was made in Italy they had awesome quality and some very good line up. Unfortunately to have different price points in markets maisto bought BBurago and messed up the whole quality thing. But again there pricing is not that cheap as compaired to maisto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cabmili (Post 2356278)
This Makes My 3rd Entry here
What i have here is scales in 2 inch. All of them are various make. I was overwhelmed by the precision that i haven't really checked the Make.

Awesome photography mate! You have brought out the intricacies of those models amazingly well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2356716)

That's a stunning Porsche. The car looks so good and well-detailed for a Bburago. The current Bburagos are all crap.

Got this pic of BMW Vision Efficient Dynamics (i8) scale models which are displayed with the actual car in BMW Studio, New Delhi. Is it up for sale? Anyone got it? Would love to have one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2361678)
Got this pic of BMW Vision Efficient Dynamics (i8) scale models which are displayed with the actual car in BMW Studio, New Delhi. Is it up for sale? Anyone got it? Would love to have one!

Oh my God! These models look absolutely stunning. I would love to get one for myself.

Exoto Hummer H1

I'm not sure if I posted these pix before... my brother and I had done a small shoot over a year back and these are the results.

HUMMER H1 - Exoto - 1:18
Shelby Mustang - Eleanor - Shelby Collectibles - 1:18
Dodge Challenger (old & new) - H61 - 1:18

Finally got the 1:18 scale model of my most favorite Jeep from Wrangler edition - 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (Bburago - Gold Collezione), my only 2nd 1:18 scale model along with 1:18 1998 Humvee (Maisto - Premium Edition).
Detailing is really very nice, especially exterior & wheels as well as interiors.
Here are the pics. Hope you all will like them.