Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-678.html)

My Corvette 1:24
This is from Maisto IIRC.
it is not a regular scale model but an assembly kit wherein they provide the parts such as the body, glass, dashboard, wheels and a small screwdriver and we have to assemble it.

Some pics of my Ford Mustang and Corvette. True to my collection, both are Kinsmarts and 1:32 scale.

The Scale Model Thread-img_0494.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0497.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0507.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0508.jpg

While looking for the Vespa 400 Car scale model, I found this beautiful scale model 1:32 scale of Vespa Scooter. I bought it :D.

Name:  1vespa.jpg
Views: 2294
Size:  41.6 KB

The Scale Model Thread-vespa.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2307384)
While looking for the Vespa 400 Car scale model, I found this beautiful scale model 1:32 scale of Vespa Scooter. I bought it :D.

Attachment 528584

Attachment 528585

That's a cool little scooter rickshaw. Which make is it? and where did you find it?

@ Manish..awesome scooter. who makes it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1fan (Post 2307476)
That's a cool little scooter rickshaw. Which make is it? and where did you find it?

I found it on ebay (where else) and on ebay italy site (where else). I saw many generations of these 3W scooters over there. For Your Information they do not ship it to India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 2307825)
@ Manish..awesome scooter. who makes it?

It is made by Italeri, I think the same is discontinued now and this one is old stock. Any ways.

Well On their website there is an APE in 1:18 scale (the retro one, like presented to Pope) @ 20 Euros. Awesome deal but they do not ship out of Europe :(.

Italeri. 68006 - APE CALESSINO (2007) 1/18 SCALE

The Scale Model Thread-0002444_300.jpg

Quote:

While looking for the Vespa 400 Car scale model, I found this beautiful scale model 1:32 scale of Vespa Scooter. I bought it :D.]

Manish, that's a beautiful beautiful babe !! :)

Heres a 1964 Shelby Cobra 427.
This is a 1:18 by Road Signature. Its a good model with a well detailed cockpit
with even a extinguisher! In a metallic Blue with Black racing stripes typical of
the muscle Cobra !

Quote:

Attachment 528584

Attachment 528585

I have a Similar Model but with a Sidecar.. will postup pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 2308091)
Manish, that's a beautiful beautiful babe !! :)

Thanks Ravi for the comments, you log on to www for official work, but instead you find these beauties on ebay. To hard to resist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 2308247)
Heres a 1964 Shelby Cobra 427.
This is a 1:18 by Road Signature. Its a good model with a well detailed cockpit
with even a extinguisher! In a metallic Blue with Black racing stripes typical of
the muscle Cobra !

That's a very good model Dussey, the quality of signature models is awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreeram (Post 2308338)
I have a Similar Model but with a Sidecar.. will postup pics

Wow, what scale, make and where you purchased. By the way maisto makes full line up of all the Vespa / Piaggio scooters till now (only 2 wheelers).I have got 4 of them.

Look at these beauties...

courtsey - diecast.org

cmc 1:18 Bugatti 57 SC Atlantic

YouTube - Car Room TV: CMC 1:18 Bugatti Type 57SC "Atlantic"

1930 Bugatti Royale Coupe de Ville All pics - legacy motors

1930 Bugatti Royale Coupe de Ville Die Cast Model - LegacyMotors Scale Model Cars

[quote=manishalive;2308558]Thanks Ravi for the comments, you log on to www for official work, but instead you find these beauties on ebay. To hard to resist.

That's a very good model Dussey, the quality of signature models is awesome.

Thanks manishalive ! It sure is a good model ! This is a Road Signature.
Good detailing and the paint quality is also good. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sat (Post 2308694)
Look at these beauties...

Do you own them :). The CMC and like are very good models but are extremely costly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 2308765)
Thanks manishalive ! It sure is a good model ! This is a Road Signature. Good detailing and the paint quality is also good. :)

I too have few models from Road Signature / Yat ming, even in 1:24 they have awesome detail and quality.

Ok in another news today We almost completed the build on 41 Chevy pickup truck. Now its ready for prep and paint and then final assembly. Which will be next weekend as this week I have to go on tour :Frustrati.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2308901)
Do you own them :). The CMC and like are very good models but are extremely costly.

I too have few models from Road Signature / Yat ming, even in 1:24 they have awesome detail and quality.

Ok in another news today We almost completed the build on 41 Chevy pickup truck. Now its ready for prep and paint and then final assembly. Which will be next weekend as this week I have to go on tour :Frustrati.

Waiting to see the 41 Chevy, manishalive. I'm sure it will come out well !

Here are the pics of my new rides.