Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-668.html)

clap:Hello friends, finally managed to take photographs of some of my new models.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagar iswalkar (Post 2271914)
Last picture consists of my year long collection of automobile magazines. Currently I have more than 600 of them.

Nice cars, love the magazine collection... I used to have a ton of brochures and magazines, but I downsized the collection to only the luxury and exotic nameplates... to accommodate my lil scale model collection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2272548)
clap:Hello friends, finally managed to take photographs of some of my new models.

Some really nice rides.:thumbs up

has any one got CLK-DTMs by kyosho in colors other than SILVER:@?

1:18 Minichamps Audi RS4

Some pics of my VW Touareg, from Kinsmart. 1:32 scale.

The Scale Model Thread-img_0475.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0477.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0478.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0479.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0480.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0484.jpg

My 330i by Kyosho:

Attention to detail is commendable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2272548)

Nice rally cars amar, now add Audi Quattro and Lancia Stratos to make up the rally collection even more spicier.

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
Manish - Good that you liked my rally cars. I prefer these more than the stock / normal car models due their lineage and fine detailing like roll cage, harness type seat belts, etc. BBurago used to have some fine rally models in 1:18 scale way back in 1997 when it was Italian. Even the Peugeot 307 by Burago is an excellent model. Now-a-days, only Kyosho, Minichamps and Auto Art have a few rally car models and to magnify things, fewer are available in India.

Your Caterpillar range are unique and intricately detailed. Even more detailed and thorough is is your approach in restoring your Fiat, a thread that I follow closely even though I am not a Fiat owner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkin evoisrevo (Post 2272932)
My 330i by Kyosho:

Attention to detail is commendable.

Clean BMW 3 series with tight shut lines and good finish - a Kyosho trademark and add to that, good close-up shots.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2271446)
clap:Friends, thank you for the kind words.
Super Select - Your 1:1 scale Fiat is classy and one of my close friends was so impressed when he saw its images on this forum that he actually bought a Fiat 1100 and is restoring it from scratch!.

Thanks Amar !
Hey your Abarth and Lancia are to die for !

Couple of new items to spruce up my dad's HO railway setup... a 1:87 Volkswagen Beetle (Kafer) and a 1:87 Airstream Land Yatch

Hello friends,
Some time back, my best friend Amit came over to have a look at the latest entrants in my collection, the Fiat 131 Abarth and Lancia Delta Integrale. Attached are some more images of the models that Amit took.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2275210)
Hello friends,
Some time back, my best friend Amit came over to have a look at the latest entrants in my collection, the Fiat 131 Abarth and Lancia Delta Integrale. Attached are some more images of the models that Amit took.

Amar, the more pictures you put the more jealous I become, by the way I have 1:18 scale Lancia Stratos by Sunstar, would some like to take pictures along with your cars. I am equally jealous of your friends collection of fiat parts :).

In another news bought the Fujimi 1/24 Ferrari 330 P4 off ebay.

The Scale Model Thread-01.jpg

More pictures can be looked at

SpotModel

The reason to buy this is because this is the most beautiful ferrari ever made (some might disagree). This is a curbside model and thus not have engine and suspention detailed and has a non opening engine hood. A long search on internet favoured the Fujimi kit.

Next on the cards is the HRM Engine / suspension kit for the same to have an awesome detail. WoW there are endless opportunities :)

Just picked up a long time favorite... the '32 Ford Coupe that earned the nickname 'Little Deuce Coupe' courtesy of the 1963 Beach Boys album. The model is 1:24 scale from Danbury Mint... DM has pulled out all stops on this model, the detailing, finish and color is outstanding.

Hi Manish,

Good to hear that you liked the images.

In fact, these have been clicked using a Nokia E72!

I do not order any models via EBay or any other online purchase link as I have had a terrible experience with Model Art Bangalore from whom I bought the Subaru Impreza (2008) that you see in the earlier set of images posted. When I received the model, it was in shambles: the boot's locking pin was broken and the whole thing had come off, rear view mirrors were off, antinnae on the roof were absent, sump guards had come off, etc. The damage looked as though it was not damaged in transit but a defective model was sent to me. Model Art's owner (Agarwal) agreed for a refund but could not replace the model as none were in stock provided I send the model back. I neither had the patience nor the time. I wanted that Subaru badly and so, instead of returning it, my wife and me dismantled it and rebuilt the car piece by piece making liberal use of Feviquick. Henceforth, I will not order anything from ModelArt.

I always make it a point to first see what I buy even if it means travelling to Mumbai.

I will answer all your queries about the Fiat in a couple of days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2275611)
Amar, the more pictures you put the more jealous I become, by the way I have 1:18 scale Lancia Stratos by Sunstar, would some like to take pictures along with your cars. I am equally jealous of your friends collection of fiat parts :).

In another news bought the Fujimi 1/24 Ferrari 330 P4 off ebay.

Attachment 515626

More pictures can be looked at

SpotModel

The reason to buy this is because this is the most beautiful ferrari ever made (some might disagree). This is a curbside model and thus not have engine and suspention detailed and has a non opening engine hood. A long search on internet favoured the Fujimi kit.

Next on the cards is the HRM Engine / suspension kit for the same to have an awesome detail. WoW there are endless opportunities :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 2275846)
Just picked up a long time favorite... the '32 Ford Coupe that earned the nickname 'Little Deuce Coupe' courtesy of the 1963 Beach Boys album. The model is 1:24 scale from Danbury Mint... DM has pulled out all stops on this model, the detailing, finish and color is outstanding.

That is awesome! The engine and interior details are amazing for a 1:24 scale model!
Here's some pics of the real version of this car, It's hideous and awesome at the same time