Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-662.html)

Another addition to my collection.

My first ever 1:12 scale Autoart. The Murcielago. Has a broken ORVM but that can be fixed. Detailing is crazy. Pictures as soon as I get my hands on a camera.

Some Highlights from past ....

@diecast thats awesome collection out there, nice to see some maisto between AA and Minichamps.
Is the LP640 norev make? how is the detailing ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 2259755)
Some Highlights from past ....

Nice lot. Love the group shoot... amazing cars :thumbs up

Thats quite a nice past you have there diecast :) The G55 takes the cake for me . Beautiful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 2259765)
@diecast thats awesome collection out there, nice to see some maisto between AA and Minichamps.
Is the LP640 norev make? how is the detailing ?

Thanks Zibby

Norev Lambo is value for money ....way better than Maisto but miss the charm of Autoart like no carpet and interiors..

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 2259811)
Nice lot. Love the group shoot... amazing cars :thumbs up

Thanks RPMPKDMFF for such nice words

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 2259858)
Thats quite a nice past you have there diecast :) The G55 takes the cake for me . Beautiful.

Thanks Dippy, G55 is always close to me as 1:1 or 1:18
Classic charm in modern world .(like fudge on brownie)

Friends, this thread has helped me immensly in selecting some scale models for my small collection which I started in 1996. For the first time I am attaching photographs of some of my models on this forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2260881)
Friends, this thread has helped me immensly in selecting some scale models for my small collection which I started in 1996. For the first time I am attaching photographs of some of my models on this forum.

Welcome to the wonderful world of miniatures... Nice lot of wheels you got, love the Colorado, nice pose!

Love the two Evos. :D And that BMW WTCC 3 series is a fantastic car too!! :D

This is indeed bad news for people who liked and appreciated AutoArt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2258117)
Got them from the Autoart clearance sale. Autoart UK has shut down! This was sadly the last. Ebay has a few good deals sometimes!

Hello All,

I collect JDM Scale models from Tamiya(1:24) and Autoart and Kyosho(1:18)

My collection in 1:18 includes:
Subaru Impreza 22B
Mitsubishi Evo 8
Nissan Skyline GTR 2000
Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Spec V
Nissan Skyline GTR R33 Spec V
Nissan Skyline GTR R34 Spec V
Nissan Skyline GTR R35 Spec V
Mazda RX7

Thought you guys might like to see this.Not mine!

WHAT!! The Aventador scale model is already in the market?? How many lakhs will that one go for ;) It says 01/02. Any idea what make?

Apparently Maisto is going to make it in 1/24 and 1/10 RC.

I believe that Lamborghini is an Amalgam Model. Very Very well detailed and very very expensive. Their Ferrari models retail for around $5000 each.