Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-655.html)

Did you get the Impreza from ebay recently??

Yup like few weeks ago. Why?
All of them are off ebay

Done some interior work on my SL63 AMG. Looks better than standard.
The Scale Model Thread-img_0357.jpg

MUCH better. I asked as I was bidding on an Impreza in the same color which I lost out on. :D

I got this Impreza for little as £15 on buy it now/make offer on ebay.

LOL. I lost out on something similar!! I had made a £35 for the saloon and station wagon and he declined. :( Anyways, you have heard about the Autoart thing I presume!

Also, I have decided my Next project! :D

BTW, Are you in London? Would like to meet you someday soon

Bidding on e-bay is not at all working out for me, and deals on buy it now makes my day. Like this Triumph TR4 Rally for 21 pounds :D. A spitfire white color went for 15 pounds and just one bid, I missed that yesterday.

But This one I am liking more than the Spity cause of the extra rally lights, this will complete my trio - Austin Healey (Kyosho), MGB Rally (Auto Art), Triumph TR4 Rally (Jadi).

The Scale Model Thread-1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-2.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-3.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-4.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-5.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-6.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-7.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-8.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-9.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-10.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-11.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-12.jpg

Congrats Manish bhai on the acquisition of this amazing model. The attention to detail is very nice with those stickers on the rear windshield and lovely interiors. Ebay is surely helping your collection grow at a fast rate:D.
BTW how much time does it take for the package to reach India. Was thinking of trying my luck on ebay UK.
Hows the models at Diecast miniature scale model Cars,Bikes,Trucks,Planes,Trains,R/C Cars,R/C Bikes,R/C Planes, battery & fuel powered R/C off-road buggies and other automobiles models available online in India at www.DreamCarModels.com. There are some models which really interest me especially the Porsche 959 by Bburago.

BBurago never Made a 959. Or atleast to my knowledge. Post the link to the car you are talking about

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2243851)
BBurago never Made a 959. Or atleast to my knowledge. Post the link to the car you are talking about

BBurago did make a 959, it was in 1:24 scale.

Cyrus here is the link to the site Porsche 959 scale 1/24 in Blue by Bburago, diecast scale model car, available online in India dreamcarmodels.com

What do you say, should i buy this model or is there any other good make ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2243851)

There is a 1:18 959 made by CMC that is actually quite cheap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 2243792)
Hows the models at [url="http://www.dreamcarmodels.com"]

Have no fear about buying from DCM. The guy who runs it, Mr Karamvir, is a spirited and really friendly guy, and is trusted a seller, by many scale model collectors. He doesn't deal in the "premium" brands right now though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 2243930)
There is a 1:18 959 made by CMC that is actually quite cheap.

Even AA and Exoto make/made it. Have seen a couple of UTs on ebay too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkin evoisrevo (Post 2243970)
Have no fear about buying from DCM. The guy who runs it, Mr Karamvir, is a spirited and really friendly guy, and is trusted a seller, by many scale model collectors. He doesn't deal in the "premium" brands right now though.

Even AA and Exoto make/made it. Have seen a couple of UTs on ebay too.

Sorry I meant Exoto.

Buying of Ebay and shipping to India is not a good idea (especially from US and Uk). Many of the stuff on US are damn cheap but the shipping is almost 3 times to UK (forget India).

I bought 2 stuff from HongKong (ebay) they arrived India in 10 days via HongKong Post.

I am using Ebay UK and Germany cause my sister is in UK and thus save a whole lot in Shipping (as many times the shipping is free).

Dream car models owner is a good guy and you can go ahead with purchase. How ever please do check ToyWorld.in - Buy Toys Online Now!!! they sometime have Price + Shipping lower than the DCM. I Bought my BBurago 1:18 Muira from toy world.