Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-654.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2241846)
wow great, just wanted to know from where are you getting these models, also any other classic is there. When are you going to start the build. Off topic I now have 7 kits, 2 in 1:12 and rest in 1:24. I have completed one. second one is about to finish.

that is a gift from my uncle, so don't know exactly the source. this is my 10th kit..will post the pictures of the kit together. have just started the build.

AWESOME lancia.clap:

@ benbsb29, the 3rd picture is so realistic!!

Thats actually a very nice looking Lexus. What scale is it and who makes it. Love the exhaust details.

Is that Lexus IS a RC model?

certainly looks like one with the blacked out windows etc.

Here is my BRABUS Kitted W211 E Class!! :D

NOTE: The Wheels STILL Roll and steer. And they were not a direct fit. infact, I had to fabricate some spacers and axles for her.

ANYWAYS, Comments Guys!!
:Cheering:

Also tried some different photoediting.. Just for fun's sake.

@cyrus the car looks great.
Did you get them wheels from brabus website?.
Post some better pics, those photo dont justify the car properly.

Yep. These are officially Directly from Brabus!! An official Accessory or something. :D

These have been made for the Hotworks SL55 AMG though. I recognize the tooling marks. :D Advantages of taking everything apart you see... hehehe

And yes, I will post better pics. Have to finish the interior mods with new seats (maybe) and so the final fiting for the exhausts. Spoiler will go on soon too. Then I will open the car again for the front bumper mods. May even fabricate a lip spoiler or something. Lets see.

But Glad you liked it.

I am looking for wheels for bburago touareg, cyrus do you know any sites. Ebay hasnt got much to offer.
Also will be starting some interior work on my SL63.

Bburago Toureg. hmmm let me think. If I am correct, It has the maisto type wheel structure. In that case, most other Maisto Wheels should fit. However, I would advice painting over the stock wheels. Can you post a pic of the axle so I know for sure so I can guide you in totality.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 2242553)
that is a gift from my uncle, so don't know exactly the source. this is my 10th kit..will post the pictures of the kit together. have just started the build.

AWESOME lancia.clap:

10th wow. Have you posted pictures of your previous builds, would love to see them :). As for the lancia @ 450 bucks you cannot ask for more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 2242553)
@ benbsb29, the 3rd picture is so realistic!!

Thanks Amit! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2242558)
Thats actually a very nice looking Lexus. What scale is it and who makes it. Love the exhaust details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 2242598)
Is that Lexus IS a RC model?

Thats actually a RC car, as you rightly guessed. I did like the attention to detail, though.

:thumbs upCame across these awesomely detailed working/non working scale models at today's Vintage Car Rally.Hats off to the gentleman for his skills.best part its Made in India.:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 2242813)
:thumbs upCame across these awesomely detailed working/non working scale models at today's Vintage Car Rally.Hats off to the gentleman for his skills.best part its Made in India.:thumbs up

Amazing!!! Outstanding work.

That's insane amounts of detailimg. Reminds me of that 1:4 Ferrari in Italy with a working V12!!!

Did a small photo shoot of my bikes........will upload the remaining pics later!

My recent buy

Mercedes CLK -Kyosho

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5727.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5724.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette - Maisto

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5731.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5732.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette - UT

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5733.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5736.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5739.jpg

Subaru Impreza - Autoart

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5743.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5745.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5746.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf5749.jpg

@Cyrus will post some pics of touareg ASAP

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 2242806)
Thats actually a RC car, as you rightly guessed. I did like the attention to detail, though.

That company makes some nice cars like Q7, G55, Accord etc..

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 2242813)

thats some awesome detailed some.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyn (Post 2243038)
Did a small photo shoot of my bikes........will upload the remaining pics later!

Nice bikes there.