Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-650.html)

Here is my 1:18 AUTOart 2006 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup. Savor Guys! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2236394)
Umm, I have never bothered with it, primarily as I wanted a soft top and not a Coupe. Ravi(diecast) has one though and it looks quite nice.

There is one topless on ebay tough :D. The one I am looking is the rally version with extra fog lights.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 2236450)
@Manishalive : i have the one in green and they are not bad at all i call it value for money...

i would post some pics soon...

Hey thanks for the reply. Altogh I like the MGA more than MGB, but again a decent MGA is not available so setteling for MGB.

@Manish: Lovely Messer !!
@RPM: Wow, man fabulous collection..clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2236531)
There is one topless on ebay tough :D. The one I am looking is the rally version with extra fog lights.

dont ask dumb questions!! Go for it!! :D clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by deetjohn (Post 2236513)
Here is my 1:18 AUTOart 2006 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup. Savor Guys! :)

Sweet thing that is. Although somehow, I like the Presentation versions more!!

@cyrus
loved the pic of italia GTO and veyron together one request though please get a good camera they deserve better quality pictures.

@diecast
that one awsome drooling F40 you have got really nice.can you put up more pictures of the Mc Laren?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jatinpatel (Post 2236682)
@cyrus
loved the pic of italia GTO and veyron together one request though please get a good camera they deserve better quality pictures.

@diecast
that one awsome drooling F40 you have got really nice.can you put up more pictures of the Mc Laren?

I have posted some really good pics in the past. Do check it out. must be a dozen or so pages ago.

A Future project: Audi A8 S-Line conversion!! :D

Autoart MGB GT value for money car...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2235303)
They are rubbish. Get the bburagos or the Maistos. MUCH better. Believe me.

Some Random Pictures....

Cyrus... dude which make is this roller? Need one very desparately.

Also, looking for the McLaren F1, availability in India is an issue. Any pointers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 2236866)
Autoart MGB GT value for money car...

Ravi,

Thanks for the pictures. I bought the MGB GT MK II RALLY 1964 #83 one. here are the internet pictures.

And to partner her Austin Healey is to arrive in a while. I am also planning to club in Triumph TR4 to make a awesome trio.

Bye the way another item that is exciting me now is

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-18-FORD-LOTU...51659932590820

The Scale Model Thread-86481b.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-86481f.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-86481op.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-86481tn.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-86481en.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-86481in.jpg

Dear Patrons, friends & well-wishers,

It's time for our next issue of Inventions and Innovations. Moving beyond the mid-1950s, automobile manufacturers in the West were divided between keeping their noses above the water and coping with an overwhelming demand. It all depended on which side of the Atlantic they were located. Here is the link: V10-I1 Jan 2011.pdf - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

This month we bring you close-up photographs of our Scale 18, 1936 Auto Union Type C by CMC of Germany. Intricately detailed with incredible attention to detail, every dimension of this model is worth zeroing in to.

We also thank Clyde's students Raghavendra V. and Pratheek P. for gifting us two scale models that have added a nice touch to our collection.

Best regards,
Neil D'Costa
Co-founder - Autofest City
MYSORE - INDIA

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltoHoncho (Post 2236970)

Also, looking for the McLaren F1, availability in India is an issue. Any pointers.

That isn't a Roller, it's a Bentley.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by neiltopaz (Post 2237174)
This month we bring you close-up photographs of our Scale 18, 1936 Auto Union Type C by CMC of Germany. Intricately detailed with incredible attention to detail, every dimension of this model is worth zeroing in to.

Neil,

I cound not see the 1936 Auto Union Type C in the PDf at the given link. What i could see is on the very First page 1:18 BMW Isseta by Revell, I recently bought the same model.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltoHoncho (Post 2236970)

LOL!! You mean bentley!! And I dont think the F1 has arrived in bombay yet. You best wait and watch..

McLaren F1 Road Car was available in Mumbai - 01 no. Already sold out. I believe in Jan/Feb with new consignment 2 -3 nos were to come. As told by Automania representative somewhere in december.