Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-649.html)

arvi86: You have guessed it right.
RPMPKDMFF: Wowsome Owesome Wantastic (New diction to describe your collection)

My "CHINTU" collection:
The Scale Model Thread-p2050023.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p2050021.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p2050020.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p2050018.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p2050024.jpg
Mustang
The Scale Model Thread-p2050036.jpg
Beetle
The Scale Model Thread-p2050043.jpg
Scorpio
The Scale Model Thread-p2050049.jpg

Take care.

Model = Mini CooperS
Make = Maisto (PowerKruzers)
Scale = 1:36

RPMPKPMFF,you've got a awesome 1:24 Mint collection!Love the Maybachs and the Mercs and the rest of the classics.Stunning display,too.clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 2234546)
The latest additions to my garage -
1. Group shot of the The 1:24 Precision Diecast collection from Franklin Mint & Danbury Mint

LOVE your collection. Possibly the most streamlined collections here. Any recent additions??

I think this might be the correct thread for posting this but if its isn't then mods please delete this post.
Recently i got access to some 1:24 cars made by Sunnyside with working steering, opening hood,trunk,doors. The cars in question are a Corvette, A Porsche 356B, A1954 Merc.300SL ( gullwing). Wanted to know what price should i pay considering the cars are nearly in mint condition.

RPM...That is a marvelous collection. Maybachs are just superb...

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 2235164)
I think this might be the correct thread for posting this but if its isn't then mods please delete this post.
Recently i got access to some 1:24 cars made by Sunnyside with working steering, opening hood,trunk,doors. The cars in question are a Corvette, A Porsche 356B, A1954 Merc.300SL ( gullwing). Wanted to know what price should i pay considering the cars are nearly in mint condition.

They are rubbish. Get the bburagos or the Maistos. MUCH better. Believe me.

Some Random Pictures....

Back from imprisonment of 6 six months from this forum ....i guess this is not spam..

@Cyrus great pics sir as always....

1:18 Kyosho Ferrai F40 street version

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2235103)
LOVE your collection. Possibly the most streamlined collections here. Any recent additions??

@all - thanks for the comments.
@Cyrus - 2011 has been pretty dormant for my collection, with the exceptions of the Ulhenhaut in Jan(courtesy my twin) and the 5 piece haul of the Mints this month nothing new.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 2235503)
Back from imprisonment of 6 six months from this forum ....i guess this is not spam..

@Cyrus great pics sir as always....

1:18 Kyosho Ferrai F40 street version

F40 is awesome and is THE Ferrari according to me, your McLaren F1 GTR to is awesome.

In another news Model Art Bangalore have ordered some new stuff. Austin Healey 3000 is one among the shipment. Booked one for me, my first Auto Art.

Ebay Auctions dosen't seem to work for me, I am out bidded every time :D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2235605)
F40 is awesome and is THE Ferrari according to me, your McLaren F1 GTR to is awesome.

In another news Model Art Bangalore have ordered some new stuff. Austin Healey 3000 is one among the shipment. Booked one for me, my first Auto Art.

Ebay Auctions dosen't seem to work for me, I am out bidded every time :D.

You mean McLaren F1, Mercedes CLK GTR!! :D

@Ravi, WELCOME BACK!!! We here have missed you!! :D

Guys, Some crucial stuff may come soon. will keep you updated!!

Welcome back,Diecast.And a stunning re-entry,there.

What crucial stuff?Please say McLaren F1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2235912)

I meant F1, Merc do not inspire me :D. Bye the way how is 1:18 Auto Art MGB GT, worth or not.

Umm, I have never bothered with it, primarily as I wanted a soft top and not a Coupe. Ravi(diecast) has one though and it looks quite nice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2235912)

@Ravi, WELCOME BACK!!! We here have missed you!! :D

Guys, Some crucial stuff may come soon. will keep you updated!!

Thanks Cyrus ...

Whats stuff is it....Autoart ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2236394)
Umm, I have never bothered with it, primarily as I wanted a soft top and not a Coupe. Ravi(diecast) has one though and it looks quite nice.

@Manishalive : i have the one in green and they are not bad at all i call it value for money...

i would post some pics soon...