Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-640.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 2214029)
Superb additions to the collection Cyrus! LOVE the Mercs!

Your bags are going to be full with cars on the way home:D

Not really. Most have already gone home, I have only a few here with me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2214026)
Some pictures of some cars.. :D

Amazing pics, amazing cars :thumbs up ... love the S600 particularly

Nice pictures Cyrus especially the classic Mercs. But I noticed that your W126 and the W140 have lost their tri pointed stars. Broke in shipping?

Thats nice ride you there cyrus.
599 looks sick, i was gonna get one those but lost the bid on last minute

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 2214250)
Nice pictures Cyrus especially the classic Mercs. But I noticed that your W126 and the W140 have lost their tri pointed stars. Broke in shipping?

A Mercedes model (from Auto Art, Kyosho, Maisto, Burago, etc) without the three pointed star is of zero value

@dippy, no, the stars are extremeeeeely fragile on the norev ones. Luckily I have a spare for the W140. The W126 star is safe with me. they broke while shooting the car on two separate occasions

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 2214731)
Thats nice ride you there cyrus.
599 looks sick, i was gonna get one those but lost the bid on last minute

1 18 items - Get great deals on Maßstab Scale 1 18, DTM items on eBay.co.uk Shops!

Try this store. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmarPaithankar (Post 2214789)
A Mercedes model (from Auto Art, Kyosho, Maisto, Burago, etc) without the three pointed star is of zero value

Who cares about value? These are my models and I will do as I see fit. These are not for resale at any time of their life.

Finally finally Finally got my hands on the Starline Fiat 1100s. After much searching!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2215191)
Finally finally Finally got my hands on the Starline Fiat 1100s. After much searching!! :D

Pictures, Cyrus !! (drool, drool !)

They will arrive in a few days.

Preview:

car models - model cars - 1/43 - EDICOLA - FIAT - 1100-103 CARABINIERI 1954

Now that you mention the 1:43 Fiat 1100 by StarLine,I'd like to notify all fans closer home of the expected arrival of a StarLine consignment at Automania,Mumbai some time soon.I believe the Fiat 1100 will be available in two colours:red and light blue with a black roof.I've already booked one of each for myself.Can't wait!

Ahh yes, Automania is expected to get it. FINALLY someone hears our story and gets stuff that we actually WANT!! At the same time, his prices are reasonable too.

My first post here...

1955 Chevy Nomad 1:40 scale model
The Scale Model Thread-p1100472.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1100480.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1100476.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1100483.jpg

2008 Hummer H2 1:40 scale model
The Scale Model Thread-p1100484.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1100481.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1100477.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1100474.jpg

Nano in new color. A nice GREEN!

Hey,can someone please tell me what I can do to get my hands on the 1:18 Tata Nano?I asked my dad to check out Concorde Motors but all he managed to get was the 1:43 scale model.Went there myself last month and I was told that they don't sell them.I really want one (preferably in yellow).Any idea how to go about procuring one?

Yellow will be very very very difficult. This nano went to a Museum in Turin (courtesy yours truly)