Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-635.html)

And here are the AutoArts.Haven't unscrewed them from the boxes as their's no display space.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 2196807)
A Happy New Year to Everyone!
I've had a pretty good one myself,so far,as my first haul of 2011 rolls in.Here are my latest acquisitions:

AWESOME!!! no other words... nice haul, must've been a pretty fare.

@PIMV - wow, wow, love the collection. Really love the vettes, i too was planning on getting a corvette collection started. Planning to get the AA 1978 Corvette lets wait and see.

Wow a brilliant collection there.

Better Pictures please.

Ahh im jealous!! I have been wanting the A8 for ages now!! And the 300 and the balboni and the 959!!! ARGH!!! :D :D

Sid, you got the Balboni!!!! I envy you man :X I am coming to your place to see your garage :D

Hey PetrolInMyVeins !! What fabulous babes you've got there clap:
The Carrera RSR is awesome !
The Fiat is toooo yummy for words !
So is the 300 SL..
So is the Miura.
I'm at a loss of words, gasping for breath - Help !

PIMV,

That's a awesome haul, my heart skipped a beat. Loved your Lancia and Fiat. And I was comparing your Muira with mine, except for the similarity in color, your car is miles ahead. And those two Corvette's, I saw them with the local shop, they are simply outstanding but cost 5 grand each.

Hey, was the market flooded with new year discounts or somethin?:Shockked:
Nice acquisitions nonetheless, everyone.:thumbs up

Thank you all for the appreciation.I managed to take a few random photos of last month's huge haul.Most of the cars are too comprehensively packed.The CMC scale-models,in particular,are not so much wrapped as mummfied in protective packaging.So all I could shoot were the 1:18 Bentleys by Minichamps.Here they are:

And here are some pictures of my 1:18 Ferrari 458 Italia by BBR.

@PIMV - OMG is all i can say. what a line up, please more detailed pics on of the BBR 458.
Once again OMG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 2199529)
And here are some pictures of my 1:18 Ferrari 458 Italia by BBR.

Nice BBR
Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 2199516)
Thank you all for the appreciation.I managed to take a few random photos of last month's huge haul.Most of the cars are too comprehensively packed.The CMC scale-models,in particular,are not so much wrapped as mummfied in protective packaging.So all I could shoot were the 1:18 Bentleys by Minichamps.Here they are:

Love the MiniChamps... I have the Blue Train as well... the detailing is exquisite.

@PIMV Awesome Collection there mate. Correct me if I am wrong but the BBR would have cost somewhere about Rs.20k, right?

Sweetness. I cant wait for my458 to be here. Good to see some more Bentleys on the forum too. My Third one should be arriving in a bit as well. :D