Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-630.html)

Guys,

Just before the Automania shop came in, A Tamiya Exclusive shope opened up in Delhi, I don't know if any one was aware of that. Here is there website.

Adventure Wheels : Maintenance Tips

How ever it says Comming soon.

The Tamiya Enzo is LEGENDARY!! Saw detailed pics of one a few weeks ago... Awesome!!

i too saw the tamiya enzo online, it is awesome. 1:12 catheram 7 is their another master piece. have placed an order for the same with adventure wheels.

As I await for my other stuff to arive Picked up two stuff form ebay which I liked most.

TAMIYA 1/12 ROVER MINI COOPER 1.3i

The Scale Model Thread-ta_12031_1_1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-ta_12031_4_1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-ta_12031_5_1.jpg

TAMIYA 1/12 MOTOR SPORTS TEAM SET

The Scale Model Thread-ta_12506_1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-ta_12506_2.jpg

How ever I have bought for the first time from ebay stupid:. I wanted to know that even after paying for the Items and courier charges, do I need to pay any thing more when the shipment lands in India. The shipment is comming from Hong Kong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2179497)
As I await for my other stuff to arive Picked up two stuff form ebay which I liked most.

that's a cool model...congrats!

my entire model collection of 2010.

The Scale Model Thread-2010.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 2179804)
that's a cool model...congrats!

my entire model collection of 2010.

Attachment 470994

Thanks amit for the kind words, your collection is also awesome what is the make and size of AC cobra and the Ferrari. They both look fantastic.

And since I have bought for first time from Ebay I am little apprehensive about the purchase reaching safely in my hands.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2179497)

How ever I have bought for the first time from ebay stupid:. I wanted to know that even after paying for the Items and courier charges, do I need to pay any thing more when the shipment lands in India. The shipment is comming from Hong Kong.

Congrats on the purchase. If your item is small (1 scale model car), it usually passes through customs without any problems & you won't have to pay anything. If incase they do decide to tax it, you will have to pay about 17% customs duty on your purchase + octroi charges if applicable in your city.

& purchases from eBay are very safe, I have been purchasing since years now.. + they also have the eBay buyer protection that entitles you to a full refund incase your item is lost or is different from what was advertised.

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 2180248)
Congrats on the purchase. If your item is small (1 scale model car), it usually passes through customs without any problems & you won't have to pay anything. If incase they do decide to tax it, you will have to pay about 17% customs duty on your purchase + octroi charges if applicable in your city.

& purchases from eBay are very safe, I have been purchasing since years now.. + they also have the eBay buyer protection that entitles you to a full refund incase your item is lost or is different from what was advertised.

Thanks for the assurance buddy, bothe of the products are 1:12 so they are big, but then as per the reciept both will be sent separetly, so probably I will not be taxed.

And with that Motor Sport team set, my dream of owning a diorama has come true :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahen9 (Post 2171739)
hey guys ive been on the look out for a morgan aero 8 by bburago that ive wanted for a really long time...any pointers? and ive also heard about dreamcarmodels.com....does anyone have any experience with this site? heres the link Diecast miniature scale model Cars,Bikes,Trucks,Planes,Trains,R/C Cars,R/C Bikes,R/C Planes, battery & fuel powered R/C off-road buggies and other automobiles models available online in India at www.DreamCarModels.com

Hey Shahen,

I missed out of your post, I once had a chat with the above mentioned guy, who himself is an enthusiast. He takes due care to post the package safely packed by speed post :).

How ever another website / Store (operating out of Andheri Mumbai) ha sthe said model for 1495, here is the link

ToyWorld.in.

I bought my Lamdo muira from them only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2181027)
Hey Shahen,

I missed out of your post, I once had a chat with the above mentioned guy, who himself is an enthusiast.
===============
I bought my Lamdo muira from them only.

hey thanks alot for the tip...which site according to you might be better? if i cant find it personally ill have to order online

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahen9 (Post 2181099)
hey thanks alot for the tip...which site according to you might be better? if i cant find it personally ill have to order online

Toy world.in is located in andheri, you can contact them to see if you can go there and take the stuff. I hope you can do that.

Saw the Tamiya Enzo in a local store today!! Very Very Tempting. Will keep you guys updated... :)

And in the same way I was tempted by the 1:12 Caterham7. Very awesome detail with combination of different materials for actual effect.

I have told the Local Tamiya store to order the same in their next Consignment :).

The Scale Model Thread-cycle.jpg

Manishalive,

Can you share the contact / address of this local Tamiya store in bangalore. I am interested in ferrari scale model. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltoHoncho (Post 2182086)
Manishalive,

Can you share the contact / address of this local Tamiya store in bangalore. I am interested in ferrari scale model. Thanks.

The store is not in Bangalore, but in GurgaonDelhi, the website of those guys I have provided couple of posts before. He accepts account transfer.

By the way which ferrari model you want to buy, the guy has 1:35 military models and 1:24 Car models and all are in kit form. Also he does not have the classic stuff.

He also does not have any in 1:12 scale and also does not have the Completly built models. 1:24 Morris Cooper kit is 795 bucks + Courier charges of 300 bucks.