Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-629.html)

Surprise!!! :D My mom gifted me a 1:14 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 SV on my birthday!!! It's so awesomely detailed and huge! Though I have haven't told you guys one thing about this scale model. 5 cents to the guy who guesses it ;)
The Scale Model Thread-p1000180.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1000169.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1000173.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1000174.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1000175.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1000176.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1000177.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-p1000179.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 2176544)
Surprise!!! :D My mom gifted me a 1:14 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 SV on my birthday!!! It's so awesomely detailed and huge! Though I have haven't told you guys one thing about this scale model. 5 cents to the guy who guesses it ;)

It matches the profile pic that you have :D

It is an RC isnt it..

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 2176544)

1:14??? thats an odd scale. Remote Controlled? Is it diecast metal or resin/plastic?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMan (Post 2176578)
1:14??? thats an odd scale. Remote Controlled? Is it diecast metal or resin/plastic?

Same here. I recollect 1:8 scale in diecast but never a 1:14. Like Cyrus said it might be a RC.
Looking at the last pic again, I believe it might be resin/plastic.

TheRagingBull can you confirm? :)

yes guys it's an RC. Not diecast. Awesome quality and detailing! But all I wanted was an SV, and I got it :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 2176585)
yes guys it's an RC. Not diecast. Awesome quality and detailing! But all I wanted was an SV, and I got it :)

Nice looking car ragingbull. Actually when you put the scale I was dead sure this was an RC. 1:14 is a very odd scale for diecast but it is a very popular scale for RC cars.

So having fun already are you? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 2176594)
Nice looking car ragingbull. Actually when you put the scale I was dead sure this was an RC. 1:14 is a very odd scale for diecast but it is a very popular scale for RC cars.

So having fun already are you? :)

I shouldn't have typed the scale :p Still gotta put in batteries and see how this runs. Right now I am just admiring her :)

And about the Bburago Murci, I found it to be quite similar to the Maisto Gallardo that I have(in terms of finish and quality). Though, the suspension was softer in the Murci and also the steering was light. In the Gallardo, you have to turn the tyres to rotate the steering!! And the suspension is quite stiff too.

Thank you all for your kind words.It's been quite an insane haul.I ended up buying pretty much everything that took my fancy at Automania.Haven't stopped grinning since.@theragingbull:That RC Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV looks fantastic.Never seen such brilliant detailing on an RC.A perfect gift for a Lambo fan like you.A very happy birthday,man!@Dippy:The 1:18 Ferrari 458 Italia by BBR is priced at INR 15000 at Automania.@theVTECguy:Automania,Ground Floor,Shop no.4,Prabhavinayak,Near N1 Racing Store,New Prabhadevi Road,Prabhadevi,Mumbai-25.The owner's contact no. can be found on page 609 of this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 2176768)
.@theragingbull:That RC Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV looks fantastic.Never seen such brilliant detailing on an RC.A perfect gift for a Lambo fan like you.A very happy birthday,man!

Thanks Siddhant! Yes, I was pleasantly surprised to see such detailing and finish on a RC! I love it! So what if it is not diecast :)
This is the brand/make, if anyone is interested: http://www.rastar.hk/rc.html
It's available at Landmark.

oh btw my SV also has HIDs :D

@theragingbull:I saw this at Gift Centre once.Looks good.@Dippy:More on the 1:18 Ferrari 458 Italia by BBR-It's yellow with black wheels,comes with a special leather base and is super exclusive(limited to 50 pieces worldwide).It is incredibly well detailed and absolutely flawless but it comes with a sealed body so no opening doors,bonnet or engine cover.If you're interested in picking one up from Automania,though,you might wanna hurry as I think they've got just one left.Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 2176881)
@theragingbull:I saw this at Gift Centre once.Looks good.@Dippy:More on the 1:18 Ferrari 458 Italia by BBR-It's yellow with black wheels,comes with a special leather base and is super exclusive(limited to 50 pieces worldwide).It is incredibly well detailed and absolutely flawless but it comes with a sealed body so no opening doors,bonnet or engine cover.If you're interested in picking one up from Automania,though,you might wanna hurry as I think they've got just one left.Cheers.

Hey

Thanks for the info PIMV. I'll definately be heading there to check the 458 and the other cars in stock. The Ferrari apart what is the pricing of the other 1:18s and 1:43s as compared to Gift Centre. BTW I need to pick up the Gullwing SL to give my SLS company. Do they have one?

Dippy, dont get the BBR. Believe me!! The HW Elite is INSANE!! Its possibly the best hotwheels after the 599XX. Completely floored me when I saw it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the VTEC guy (Post 2176533)
Anyone address for Automania please? They seem to have some really good Franklin Mint collection.

AUTOMANIA :: Contact Us

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2177111)
Dippy, dont get the BBR. Believe me!! The HW Elite is INSANE!! Its possibly the best hotwheels after the 599XX. Completely floored me when I saw it.

No Cyrus I will not get the BBR I just want to see it. If I buy that for 15k there will be quite some explaning to do at home. A 1:12 Kyosho F40 for that price, even at home they will understand but a 1:18 ? :D