Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-622.html)

Some more pictures of the Vette... will take the detailed pictures on the weekend, among the working features include...
1. Removable T-Top
2. Independent working suspension
3. Soft touch seats
4. Movable seat-backs
5. Battery compartment access
6. Opening fuel lid
7. Working bonnet with fully plumbed engine

... and the finest two features
1. Foldable headlights
2. Movable sunvisors

Today while on a promenade in Paris,I spotted a vintage store and i picked up a Vespa P200E 1:21 die cast model for 15 Euros.

You are in Paris??? That is one of the old Autoart ones I guess.

@ Dippy,
Do post some pics of Evo X which you have got at launch ???
(Evo X (1:36) has been released by Kinsmart also but still not available in Mumbai though)
@ Ram,
Nice fine. My brother in Pune is having same one in white color. Is its make is a New-Ray ???
@ RPMPKDMFF,
Nice Corvette.
@ All,
If anyone of you come across 1:62 Matchbox Willys Jeep, do tell about it to me. Its from 2010 Matchbox collection's Jungle Explorer Series having toy number as MB784. Searching for one in green color.
Here are the pics from Matchbox Cars Wiki

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2150767)

It's a NewRay, the logo is in the top right corner of the box (front view).

Whoops. Missed that bit. The AA Vespas are realllly beautiful though. :D

Guys, check out this awesome video that involves 1,500 Hot Wheels! Amazing creation!
YouTube - Chris Burden

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 2150739)
Some more pictures of the Vette... will take the detailed pictures on the weekend, among the working features include...

This just insane and that too in 1:24 scale.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillram (Post 2150745)
Today while on a promenade in Paris,I spotted a vintage store and i picked up a Vespa P200E 1:21 die cast model for 15 Euros.

I have seen those in India too, the quality not to good. I love the 1:18 from maisto. They have the whole series (more than 50 models). At present I have 4 of them, theie quality is better than new ray.

Expected to start collecting all of em as and when I find them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2150767)

Im in Paris since last 10 days on work.Next month im back here and will mostly visit london for shopping at Harrods.We will try to catch up there.

This Vespa scale model is from Newray.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 2151462)
This just insane and that too in 1:24 scale.

I have seen those in India too, the quality not to good. I love the 1:18 from maisto. They have the whole series (more than 50 models). At present I have 4 of them, theie quality is better than new ray.

Expected to start collecting all of em as and when I find them.

Manish..on the contrary this Vespa model is an official product of Piaggio and brilliant in make.Its made of solid metal and weighs quite heavy.
I guess in India,we get Newray made in China/malaysia which are of cheaper make.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillram (Post 2151479)
Manish..on the contrary this Vespa model is an official product of Piaggio and brilliant in make.Its made of solid metal and weighs quite heavy.
I guess in India,we get Newray made in China/malaysia which are of cheaper make.

Oh is it, till now I knew that Newray has plant only in China. By the way I like the color. Will look good on your further acquisition.

As we all know that Ex-Prince of Rajkot bought back their glory i.e. 1934 Rolls Royce Phantom II "Star Of India" in recent auction for Rs. 3.2 Crores, just see the price of its 1:8 replica that has been made by Pocher:
Rolls Royce Phantom II 1933: Pocher 1/8 model kits to assemble

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhrishikesh (Post 2152089)
As we all know that Ex-Prince of Rajkot bought back their glory i.e. 1934 Rolls Royce Phantom II "Star Of India" in recent auction for Rs. 3.2 Crores, just see the price of its 1:8 replica that has been made by Pocher:
Rolls Royce Phantom II 1933: Pocher 1/8 model kits to assemble

The price might be a deterent, I think the model is highly detailed to have that price (1:8 scale could be another factor). By the way what happened tp your 1:24 mobel kit by Italri.

Just got this 1:12 Harley FatBoy

The brakes, clutch alll have 'play'
Can see the chain move as well

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatari (Post 2152496)
Just got this 1:12 Harley FatBoy

The brakes, clutch alll have 'play'
Can see the chain move as well

Looks great clap:
Where did you get this and whats the cost ?
Ram