Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-583.html)

Guys just wanted to know if we are allowed to post Hot Wheels models here?
P.S: I have a 1:24 Lamborghini Jota which is almost 9 years old. Will soon post pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 2038005)
Yeah right. Well, mine is not a Bburago hence it has brake calipers. On all 4 wheels. :)

Im confused. Which make is it? It doesnt look like an AA. Mondo??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2038235)
Im confused. Which make is it? It doesnt look like an AA. Mondo??

It's some chinese make 'XQ toys' lol:
But the attention to detail is pretty good. Except that the doors/hood do not open :p

looks like a RC to me

AHH!!! No wonder!! I just recently saw the Ferrari 599 GTO in RC too. I thought at first it was a scale model but then when i got closer I smacked myself in the head.

Will be adding another EVO 7 to my collection!! :D :D FINALLY!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2037335)
The bburago reventon is a big turn off as there are no brake Calipers. That is the only reason i havent bought i yet.

you mean the 1:18 has got no calipers!? that's disappointing.:Frustrati so what make should i be looking for, reventon 1:18, my budget being 1700 bucks?please:

Hey ,

Do they have a Porche ... which runs on Petrol/ remote ?

Request if some one can guide me where to lay my hands on in mumbai.

Thnxs..... lovely pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyn (Post 2040482)
you mean the 1:18 has got no calipers!? that's disappointing.:Frustrati so what make should i be looking for, reventon 1:18, my budget being 1700 bucks?please:

Mondo Mptors. But you dont get them in India. The only other option is Autoart. which costs 5K

Auto Union Type C
The Scale Model Thread-dscf4370.jpg

Name:  DSCF4373.JPG
Views: 789
Size:  80.4 KB

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4376.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4377.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4379.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4380.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4383.jpg

Tata Nano by Norev. Not the best quality model but not the worst either. A must have for every Indian scale model collector.

The Scale Model Thread-0012.jpg

Hey there folks!Been away for a while.Actually I'm in a hostel now and I really miss seeing my collection every morning.
@'The Bburago Reventon Discussion':I agree completely.I actually have the 1:18 Lamborghini Reventon by Bburago but I'm not too impressed with it which is why I'm hoping to pick up the AutoArt version when I come home this October.
@Zibby:Awesome Auto Union Type C there.Beautiful!
@khanak:Great picture that.I asked my dad to get one from Concorde Motors but he could only manage to find the 1:43 Tata Nano by Norev(Mine's the same colour though).Still haven't been able to procure one in 1:18.Someone find me a yellow one,please!

@zibby, the Autounion looks awesome. Good pick.

Hi Folks,

I thought of sharing few pictures of the TR4 model I have at home in Bangalore. I really love the color as its best convertible.... If only I could own real one :)

-Sudeep

I present to you - The Original Sleeper.

The Scale Model Thread-0822.jpg

Attachment 413102