Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-582.html)

my 1:43 Ferrari 328 GTB.

The Scale Model Thread-2.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00004.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00008.jpg

Few pics of my Fiat 500 Abarth 1:18 bburago:)

The Scale Model Thread-dsc04410.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc04426.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc04397.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc04337.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc04349.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc04353.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc04363.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc04365.jpg

Had to take the 1:24s out for a quick car wash, so decided to shoot a few quick pics... have taken individual side shots as well. But this picture covers the whole lot... Not all are an exact 1:24 scale, there are some Maisto & Bburago models that are between 1:25-1:27.

@crazy biker, try not to expose her to sunlight, the model has an issue with fading windscreens. Mine has gone back for replacement.

The Raging Bulls :D
Both 1:18

After long time I am posting here. Here are pics of my first Minichamps acquired recently.

Aston Martin DB9 Conv
The Scale Model Thread-dscf4170.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4155.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4157.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4158.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4159.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4160.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4175.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscf4162.jpg

Here is my Flamenco Red Fiat Linea 1.4FIRE petrol getting refueled at a petrol pump. The 1997 Porche Carrera 911 driver is getting restless and is coming out from his car to check why is it taking so much time. A truck has had a break down and is being repaired by a mechanic.

1997 Porsche Carrera 911 (Maisto; 1:38 scale)
Fiat Linea 1.4Emotion Pack (Fiat India; 1:43)
:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaddleShifter (Post 2034862)
Here is my Flamenco Red Fiat Linea 1.4FIRE petrol getting refueled at a petrol pump. The 1997 Porche Carrera 911 driver is getting restless and is coming out from his car to check why is it taking so much time. A truck has had a break down and is being repaired by a mechanic.

1997 Porsche Carrera 911 (Maisto; 1:38 scale)
Fiat Linea 1.4Emotion Pack (Fiat India; 1:43)
:)

Sweet. clap:
I loved this new way of presenting scale models !!

Here is my Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 (Bayerisches Rotes Kreuz), 1:43 scale, by Schuco.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 2030519)
The Raging Bulls :D
Both 1:18

what make is the Reventon? if it's a Bburago, how is the finish? 'coz i'm planning to present one to myself this eid!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyn (Post 2037272)
what make is the Reventon? if it's a Bburago, how is the finish? 'coz i'm planning to present one to myself this eid!:D

The Bburago Reventon has a very good paint finish and lots of intricate details. It's available at a very reasonable price too!

The bburago reventon is a big turn off as there are no brake Calipers. That is the only reason i havent bought i yet.

Finally layed my hands on A 1:18 Hummer and a 1:18 Countach. And My Replacement Fiat 500 Abarth has FINALLY arrived. My first one had a discoloration problem in the Windscreens.

^^ I second that, I almost bought it but the absence of brake calipers are way too big of details for me to ignore, so let it go. I may pick one of Mondo Motors make from GEB.

Cyrus: Is this Maisto H2? I am also keen on adding one to my collection but I want yellow or black, the white one and Allstars maroon just don't do for me. Countach must be Bburago, what color it is? I had one in white color but later sold it to a fellow collector and I still regret it. Though the model is far from being perfect but can serve the purpose till the time you can't get yourself a Kyosho one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flotsam (Post 2036452)
Here is my Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 (Bayerisches Rotes Kreuz), 1:43 scale, by Schuco.

Nice Unimog man.. Schuco makes some superb models !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2037335)
The bburago reventon is a big turn off as there are no brake Calipers. That is the only reason i havent bought i yet.

Yeah right. Well, mine is not a Bburago hence it has brake calipers. On all 4 wheels. :)