Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-58.html)

And here are the favourites in my collection- Triumph Herald 1200 (red & white) & 948 (blue & white) made by Lledo Vanguard, UK....the latter was actually based on one of the 2 Herald prototypes that were taken for a Trans-african test run just before the Herald was officially launched in the UK in September 1959. Hence it has even the same regn. no. as the prototype in question.

Detailing is very good in both cars.....the bonnet & bootlid lettering however, has been etched the opposite way in case of both the cars....

Heres what I found on the net:

1:43 scale
Fiat 1100:(starline models germany)

scale 1:43
Fiat 125(starline models)
(It looks like the 118ne we had from PAL)

Fiat 1100R:

Fiat 1100:

Honda City (new):

Jeep:

Morris Minor:

Skoda Laura:

hey stanher..awesome cars there man..although i dont know much about classic's but those cars look amazing.But i fail to understand that why do people buy a car which they already have in their small garage..i mean you could have gone for some other classic and avoid any of the two...btw what's the size?

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak01 (Post 425952)
hey stanher..awesome cars there man..although i dont know much about classic's but those cars look amazing.But i fail to understand that why do people buy a car which they already have in their small garage..i mean you could have gone for some other classic and avoid any of the two...btw what's the size?

Thats called a theme. It would be better to stick to a theme rather than collect something that you would really not like.

Guys you wont believe what I just got !!! Hahahah. Im extremely excited about this one. I'll post pics asap. Will keep you all in suspense. But I promise it will be what you least expect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 426655)
Guys you wont believe what I just got !!! Hahahah. Im extremely excited about this one. I'll post pics asap. Will keep you all in suspense. But I promise it will be what you least expect.

I hope it aint a bad rash. :Shockked:lol: Is it a Bentley?

im thinking of pre-ordering one from abroad. probably will cost 8k +...
for now though need some help....
Help me decide between what to buy..both are AA
1.) Lamborghini gallardo yellow
2.) Ford GT red 2004

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeman (Post 427141)
1.) Lamborghini gallardo yellow
2.) Ford GT red 2004

i would choose a ford gt personal choose not a big fan of lamborghini

Hey Beeman.. what will cost 8k+? Bentley?
Between the Ford GT and the Lambo, go with the GT blindly. Somehow lamborghinis and ferraris though exotic cars in real life arent exotic enough at 1:18 especially the current models. If it was something older would make more sense. But the AA Ford GT is superb. Go for it.

@Blackadder: You Bad Rash ! Haha its not a Bentley. Infact I doubt anyone on this forum would be able to guess what this scale model might be!

yup the bentley........sorry thats a misquoted price ..im actually spending 10+ on 2 different models. Have to pre-order them...

About $200 USD ? Probably with shipping right?

i sure hope shipping is included......im getting them from europe though!! so it will be euros......probably 200 so more than 11K i.e :Frustrati

Beeman, why do you want to spend that much on getting them from Europe when they are easily available here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 427176)
Hey Beeman.. what will cost 8k+? Bentley?
Between the Ford GT and the Lambo, go with the GT blindly. Somehow lamborghinis and ferraris though exotic cars in real life arent exotic enough at 1:18 especially the current models. If it was something older would make more sense. But the AA Ford GT is superb. Go for it.

@Blackadder: You Bad Rash ! Haha its not a Bentley. Infact I doubt anyone on this forum would be able to guess what this scale model might be!

Gimme a hint. Let me give a try at guessing what it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackadder (Post 427337)
Beeman, why do you want to spend that much on getting them from Europe when they are easily available here?

Available here?? dealers edition 1/18 scale....... From where do tell.....??
Im very interested in getting these Bentley models??
Mind you im talking about the Bentley Arnage, GTC, Azure not the racing edition Bentley's !!