Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-578.html)

Ahh great car! I am coming to bangy soon, but will be there just for half a day or so. Lets see...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2001601)
Ahh great car! I am coming to bangy soon, but will be there just for half a day or so. Lets see...

Coming just to buy scale models, I presume? clap:
Anyway, if I can, I'll make it to Forum and meet you there.

hahaha. No not really. I will be on my way from chennai to bbay....so.. :D

1:18 Widebody Honda Accord Coupe

in a few days time; i'll be laying my hands on my first ever 1:24 and 1:18 scale models 'coz i finally found a store in hyd that sells them:)
just wanted to know if we can open the box(unpack the car) to see the quality and detailing(interiors and engine bay) at the shop itself?
one more thing, does anyother company, apart from shelby collectibles, make the Eleanor?

1:18 AA Lamborghini LP 560

1:18 AA Merecedes E320

So now i have all the generation of E series India ride..

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 2001763)
1:18 AA Lamborghini LP 560

Wow! Except the 1st two, all the pics look like those of real cars!:Cheering:

@Cryrus: Is that the same Accord whose paint job you ruined?
Quote:

Originally Posted by shahen9 (Post 2001600)
wow i actually have the same one!!looks like our collections are a little bit similar..and yes im getting the 300sl to go with my slr, 500k and sl500

Wow! You too! Similar collections! Hey, what color is yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 2001763)

Excellent! I've been wanting to do something similar myself. Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkin evoisrevo (Post 2001769)
Wow! Except the 1st two, all the pics look like those of real cars!:Cheering:

@Cryrus: Is that the same Accord whose paint job you ruined?

Thanks Arkin

Wow! You too! Similar collections! Hey, what color is yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 2001791)
Excellent! I've been wanting to do something similar myself. Cheers!

Thanks Khanak ....

details about the models

In Chennai, landmark in Spencers Plaza was the place to shop for scale models (have not visited there recently). Earlier they had some good collection, some of the unsold exotics were at 50% discount and they even stocked scale garage accesories and scale vintage petrol dispensers.

Can any one from chennai please visit and let us know of the update?

I remember, dozens of scale models were available at landmark apex plaza,including my mother's gift to me, the citroen that i broke. This used to be before 2005when I used to live in chennai. In bangy, there are next to no models at all in landmark.

@Diecast : Man, just loved your E collection, though I would like to get only the W124 out of this, from where you picked this up? AFAIK there is not even a single model available of this here in India.

@Cyrus: Motormax?? I must say this is one of the crappiest looking 1:18 I have seen in recent times.

I agree, But it has primarily been bought as a parts car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 2002119)
@Diecast : Man, just loved your E collection, though I would like to get only the W124 out of this, from where you picked this up? AFAIK there is not even a single model available of this here in India.

@Cyrus: Motormax?? I must say this is one of the crappiest looking 1:18 I have seen in recent times.

Thanks Bandhav.....I brought the W124 from the ebay ..true its really hard to find one

Few pics of my newly acquired AA Honda S2000.