Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-556.html)

@John: Nice collection and AutoArt is good.:thumbs up Keep the pics flowing.

Here's a 1:18 - 1961 Imperial Crown.

@siddvi: Amazing. What make is it? And whats the mechanism for the windows going down?

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1954978)

Great Classic Ride.........

Quote:

is that push pull windows or any mechanism behind?

Quote:

A very good model, I am liking it (as opposed to your normal show of regular cars).

@ All: The mechanism works just like a regular car, you rotate the lever. My 1960 porchse 356 also has the same, never opened in fear of breaking it :).

Thanks Guys. The '61 Imperial is from Road Signature and the car has operable all window panes, telescopic radio antenna, folding seats and a detachable soft top. Its just a friction push-pull on this model for the window panes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1954472)
Its everywhere ......Wait let me get it and maisto is cheap so i guess i proper website or release like that ......Costo in states have truckload of Maisto all the time..

I havent even seen the pics. Please send me a link or something.

@ siddvi great sweet ride and impressive Audi's there.

BTW found someone selling Kyosho Audi A8 W12 and CM Honda City for 7500 and 8000,
yes City is costlier than A8.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1955165)
@ siddvi great sweet ride and impressive Audi's there.

BTW found someone selling Kyosho Audi A8 W12 and CM Honda City for 7500 and 8000,
yes City is costlier than A8.

You can get the A8 cheaper though. And are you sure its the city?? I think it iwll be the honda odyssey

Nope i don't plan to get them just found somebody selling them, so inquired about the prices.I know they are cheaper than the seller is asking,yep it is a ANHC by China Model.

BTW is Maisto 240Z out yet here...

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1955182)
Nope i don't plan to get them just found somebody selling them, so inquired about the prices.I know they are cheaper than the seller is asking,yep it is a ANHC by China Model.

BTW is Maisto 240Z out yet here...

I agree it would be the ANHC. These China made regular road cars sell for crazy prices. I have seen 1:18s of the ANHC, Laura, Civic, CRV on ebay. I remember Gift centre having the Laura for 5k. Total waste.

Some Chinese made cars like Roewe and MG cost a bomb,like MG 6 costs around $190 that is more than some Kyosho Ferrari's.

I Agree Some Toyota Rav4 & Toyota Corolla Are Like 120-150 ...crazy

@siddvi: one of the best ones I've seen on this thread man !! clap:

Very nice snaps, indeed!!