Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-554.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by car-o-phile (Post 1949527)
As i said before.
if u want to collect models collect those which are actually good collectibles offered by a few (Autoart, kyosho, minichamps etc), not by Maisto.

if u place a 1:18 Maisto models with a 1:43 Autoart, the latter wins in terms of quality and detailing. i cant afford 1:18 models of autoart as off now bt i am happy buying a 1500 - 2000 bucks 1:43 model instead of a 1500 bucks 1:43 model from Maisto. :)

FREINDS, can anybody tell me a good shop in Delhi to buy Autoart 1:43 models apart from the Select City Walk Mall shop(ModelArt) because i have all the 1:43 they offer and they are not planning to get a new stock in 1:43.

I agree with you ,AA Kysho or minichamps are real collectibles and detailing are top scale...Maisto or even Norev is way away in comparison..

I suggest you to try ebay and try to find some sellers with bring cars on auction and give discount on combine shipping....I would try to find some for you.....soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1949549)
I agree with you ,AA Kysho or minichamps are real collectibles and detailing are top scale...Maisto or even Norev is way away in comparison..

I suggest you to try ebay and try to find some sellers with bring cars on auction and give discount on combine shipping....I would try to find some for you.....soon.

Hey! thanks man.. it would be a great help if you find me some good models.
Is it safe to get the models shipped, i mean money transfer and all?
also wont it be costly to ship only a single model?

The Scale Model Thread-1022.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-1002.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-0802.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-0512.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-0462.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-0422.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-0392.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 1949696)

Awesome great piece of art.....................

Aggresive face........:thumbs up

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

You have the SEL too??? Dammit!! I almost bought this, but then I reallllly want that Maybach...so.. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1949724)
You have the SEL too??? Dammit!! I almost bought this, but then I reallllly want that Maybach...so.. :(

Yea, I got one a couple of months ago to go with my street SEL 6.3. I have the entire list up on DCX.

This model is a lot better than the Maybach to be honest and I'd get this one if its a choice between the two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1949707)
Awesome great piece of art.....................

Aggresive face........:thumbs up

Thanks

I agree.That 300 SEL is just awesome.But even I'm going in for the Maybach 62 simply to go with my 57.
But this AutoArt consignment's taking torturously long to arrive.I can hardly wait.

Fantastic buy khanak:)

Cyrus, those outdoor shots look cool -- and the combo of the GT3 RS and the Superlegg is awesome. Straight out of top gear :D

Khanak, man i am DREWLING at this one!!

cya
R

hi folks, have been a silent admirer of this thread and dont miss an opportunity to come have a look on whats new here. @dippy - brilliant thread to have started.

Have been procrastinating for sometime now, finally am uploading the 1:18 scale models from my collection. Tried to capture them all in a single upload, will attempt to put up individual ones eventually.(pale shadow of the wonderful photography skills of @bandhav and @kpzen).

The Scale Model Thread-jcollection.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 1949696)

What camera you use ...any trick ..if i use good camera limitation of 1mb size of pics came..

@ Adhish (Khanak): awesome man ! Love your new ride !!
@ j76: Nice collection buddy - the Corolla looks REAL ! More pictures please :)

@diecast, use Faststone Photo Resizer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1950931)
@ Adhish (Khanak): awesome man ! Love your new ride !!
@ j76: Nice collection buddy - the Corolla looks REAL ! More pictures please :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1950826)
What camera you use ...any trick ..if i use good camera limitation of 1mb size of pics came..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 1950343)
Cyrus, those outdoor shots look cool -- and the combo of the GT3 RS and the Superlegg is awesome. Straight out of top gear :D

Khanak, man i am DREWLING at this one!!

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karthik1100 (Post 1949927)
Fantastic buy khanak:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 1949794)
I agree.That 300 SEL is just awesome.But even I'm going in for the Maybach 62 simply to go with my 57.
But this AutoArt consignment's taking torturously long to arrive.I can hardly wait.

Thanks guys. I use a Nikon.

@khanak: Awesome Merc. Nice shots!
@j76: Nice collection. More pics of the Collora please. What make is it? Thanks.

One more Audi here, a 1:24 - Audi TT Coupe from Welly